very sad day....

Damn whackness. Sorry to hear Shant. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck on your decisions and keep up the dope work.

Wow man sorry to hear that. It my mom forever to become a U.S. citizen so I know first hand they do not make the process easy, especially since 9/11. Give Raffi my best wishes and I hope this works out for the best.

Thank u guys. Everyones care and support has made my mind feel a little at ease. It's tough, I'm the only one that's excepted all this as a reality already. And he needs to see how much he's cared for down here

Last edited:
Hey Mann I feel your pain on this, my fiancé is Venezuelan and we've den going through the immigration stuff for 3 years and she almost has her green card, but there has been times when I thought I was goi g to drop her off at a meeti g and never see her again. Political asylum messy shit. So you're not alone, good luck

wow dat sux shant good luck to raffi but look at it this way, u guys finally have a legit reason to leave floridas wack drift scene n slide somewhere new n hopefully fun!!!!

^^ thats what im looking forward too. im thinking positive man!!!

hes still in the detention center, im not sure when he leaves.

sorry man, it must be real rough. He's gonna need alot of support right now so stay strong. hopefully everything works out for your family..

On a side note that was kinda a dick move with the FBI agents and the cop pretending his truck was broken into.

If you do go to canada have fun with the semi-jdmness and mountains...should be fun

Hope everything goes well man and u guys start a great life up in canada. do u guys have any family left over there for some support or help to start your life back up over there ?

and i admire your love for the sport even though its tough times you still have your mind set on the sport of Drifting, maybe its for a reason maybe both you brothers will do great things up in Canada and get sponsored and go pro and all the good stuff

GL to you and your brother hope it all goes great guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom