very sad day....

AKsamuraiS14

CHAM CHILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Driver
Hey guys. its been a very stressful and sad two days for me. Yesterday at 6:30am and i heard a loud knocking at my front door. My parents got to it before i did so when they answered the door, there was two FBI agents and one coral springs police officer. They told my parents my brother truck was broken into and if they could speak to my brother. my parents woke up my brother and as soon as my brother walked out the door the FBI agents grabbed my brother and put him in handcuffs. Since u guys know we are from Canada we have been trying to get our citizenship bc our green cards expired. The lawyer my brother was dealing with never notified my brother about his appeal date and never sent out a letter. so the judge made a final order and issued a deportation warrant out for my brother so they took him to a detention center. All day yesterday i was talking to lawyers and doing what i possibly can to get my brother out but they all said he has 1% chance the judge will let him appeal again and if he did, he will have to stay at the detention center(jail for immagrants) for another 4months till everything goes back thru. my brother and im sure u guys what do the same, he doesnt want to stay there for 4months. poor guys been there for the last two days. so make a long story short, Raffi is getting deported back to Montreal, Canada. Its been a very sad day for my family and i. my moms been balling her eyes out bc she never got a chance to say goodbye. im not gonna lie either, i havent cried in a long time and i never even got a chance to see my brother before they took him. The shitty part for me is i cant even go and visit him bc i dont have my paper work and he cant come back in the states for another ten years. so my only option which i have made up my mind already is im gonna be moving back to montreal as well towards the end of the year. im gonna sell all of our JDM parts for cheap so all u guys keep a look out soon for awesome parts for cheap. so im gonna get my brother race car back together and have mine and his shipped out there, so u guys can see us in action with the DMCC series hopefully. i have no other choice unless i plan on not seeing my brother for the next 4 years bc since i have been arrested i cant apply for naturalization till 2013 and got knows how long it will take after that to get my paper work and there is like a 10% chance they might snag me aswell from now till then. unless i get married, but i dont have money like that to spend unless some girl wants to do it for free.
so we will start an Aero-K chapter up north. u guys will still have Team Aero-K down here. Im sure ryan, Jerome and jose will keep the team strong. i will miss all u guys and it will be awesome to see u guys in Canada. Canada is the shit for those who have not even been there. I will miss the community and i will still be on this forum to talk shit with all u guys :D. u will be missed!!!!

Shant Karakouzian
Team Aero-K

Damn dude. My condolences. That is a horrible situation but you can only stay strong and keep your head up. It will all work out for the better. I have heard Canada is awesome. Goodluck up there and I'm sure you guys will rip it up there

Omg Shant i'am so deeply sorry for what happened to raffi i hope he is okay and doing fine , keep you're head up and please think things through maybe you can stay down here .. let me know and keep me updated and if there is anything i can do please let me know ...

This is by far the scariest and saddest thing that I have heard in a very long time. I have been MIA for a while dealing with my own shit. I am very sorry and Raff will be very missed. This must be extremely terrifying for your family. I went through a similar situation with my mother, we are from Jamaica. People take being legal for granted. Again I am very sorry let us know what happens with Raff.

(Khaleel)

And we gotta through you a huge party before you leave.

damn guys, it breaks my heart to read this cause of all the great moments we shared on and off the track. I have much love for you guys and I know the pain you guys feel cause I had a close family member go through it as well. you guys are a very strong bunch and will over come this in the best way possible keep your head up. now I have a big reason to go to Canada, and I cant wait to see my brothers from AERO K show Canada how drifting really is done.

much love n respect for you guys.

well hopefully your brother arrives safely to montreal, and you never know.. it might be an oportunity for you to bring your skills to canada! heck i would love to move to canada!! good luck!

Dude. Everything happens for a reason. I trust that u guys will come out winning frim this. Just sucks that iy had to happen the way it did.im sorry for that.

Back
Top Bottom