very sad day....

Damn bro sorry to hear that! that is messed up! well goodluck to you guys and keep in touch with your sfl homies!

well, we got the final word. everything has been finalized. raffi has to go back. even if we tried to appeal it raffi would have to stay at the detention center till everything gets cleared and approved and from what raffi told me there is people there that have been for more than a year just so they could fight and stay in america. and raffi doesnt want to be stuck there like a prisoner. its been a very tough for my family and i and its sad bc my parents still havent excepted the reality factor. i love my parents and they keep trying to fight it but theres no more options. sunday is probably the last day i will see my brother until i make my final desicion and move up. please remember that raffi will still be with us once he gets up there and get settled. ill keep u guys posted. im still here till next year, so u guys might see me do a couple of events.

Damn man, sorry to hear that... But everything happens for a reason.

One thing I don't understand is why America is after the innocent and hard working immigrants when there are plenty of REAL criminials out there, and REAL criminal immagrants. It took my family and I 10 years and A LOT of money to get our residency!! We still have another 4 years as residents to become citizens..

all i need right now is a track, tires and running car and ill be having a florida slide fest. im so stressed guys. i have a million things running through my head per second. my parents are freaking out and i need to slide. so bad. i need to relive some tension. my girlfriends a cunt, she wont even come comfort me and give me a blow job. stupid whore.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and my parents are so sad, it gets me sad. i witness my dad shed some tears today.

my girlfriends a cunt, she wont even come comfort me and give me a blow job. stupid whore.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i quote this for my sig?? lol idk how u are bout street sliding, but theres pletny of ppl u can go street slide with, if you go to the meet tonight at mcnab and i think university, its like a 240 meet from wat ive heard of and im sure u can find ppl to slide with tonight

ohh damn thats gay, wat happened to ur car? didnt it have like a new rebuilt sr? i swear i saw it running at omalleys a while back.....

blown turbo

Hang in there man I'm guessing from your previous post the loop holes didn't pan out. That sucks about your girl though, but you realize who people really are when shit hits the fan. And dont go doing anything crazy and getting yourself into some shit. But you know if my car had a welded diff on it I would let you slide it in a second. lol. You already drive it better than i do. ;)

damn the sucks to hear man. you guys should come out to cl this weekend and probably talk to tim to see if he can shoot some money your way. btw what tires you running man. i have four fresh 255/40 18's for you when your ready.

for sure!!!!

and to yuck fou, if you hate america so much why dont you move to canada... thanks?

i hope everything turns out for the best so that whatever you guys decide to do you keep your spirits up!

FUCK AMERICA! Lets all move to Canada :) Better healthcare and canadian bacon on deck

Back
Top Bottom