very sad day....

I am sorry to hear this is happing to your brother. My wife's family have the same problem but they would end up back i Mexico which is no where near as good as Canada. SFL should start a donation thread I would be more then happy to donate money to help you guy's out in this dark time. Be strong and keep your head up. There is a small upside, you now have free healthcare like Big Mike said plus you can get 240's much cheaper up there and even R32 GT-R's for 10K with lots of mods :).

Sucks dude! Sorry to hear about this...Ellejah has been dealing with this crap with her and her family for years. Luckly she just became a citizen early this year!

Well this gives any of us a reason to tow our whores up to Canadian events!!

Best wishes and god bless!

thank you very much for everyones support and im especially happy too see everyone trying to help out. we might of found two loop holes so ill find out for sure tonight. please keep ur fingers crossed.

there are a lot of upsides for the move back as well, with medicare/cars/drifting/mountains/rhd cars....etc. theres a lot lol
ive talked to raffi and hes ready for the move, he said it could be a good start and if thats the case, ill be up there by the end of the year to try to start an Aero-K up there and continue to support the drift scene and of course south florida. we cant forget ya'll. u guys are my grassroots. and if u guys ever wanna visit. u guys got people u know!!

but again, im trying to look at the brighter side of things. lets just see what happens in the next couple of days.

FREE RAFFI!!!

If you need any help moving some stuff and whatnit..let me kbow ahead of time...ill be glad to help

FREE RAFFI!!!

T-SHIRTS!!!!

like this:

DfF_R9niaGfhysJTnwA1cA7CLtvND4uRqdY5sVvJfBG2Y4UZdxglxeoWc5nn2W33P2AO5yFSnO9lLtBrrzoO8sh_eXYr-E_vsEGdwKM9wB7cz-nYjqBBClkpwTdoidmFrK_eX3o4CA9JGYotJmOjGIki

sorry if the joke is inappropriate, just trying to lighten the mood in here.

Shant, if theres anything else we can do for you or your shop, lemme know, or hit up JP

Bro Im still in shock after ryan told me this morning. Hopefully those loopholes will work out but if they dont ill be visiting Canada. Best of luck to you and your fam. Ill be hitting you up soon after work.

damn bro im sorry to hear that shit bro hope it all works out, i almost wasnt allowed back into the country after i left, but i think getting deported is deff worse.

Damn thats a real shame.. It just goes to show that bad things happen to good people. I mean, you guys are always talkin about how SFLs scene isnt that great, and now is your chance to go to CANADA andddd be apart of an awesome scene where you guys WILL get noticed. But thats just me. Best of luck to you guys, and like everybody else has said, hope the loop holes work out.

Damn man sucks to hear.. Best of luck to you, your brother, and your family! I'm glad you're looking at the bright side of things though, Canada is gorgeous from what I've heard. Hopefully you guys get to stay in SFL if that's what you want!! You were my first tandem experience <333 no homo.

SFLD invades Montreal 2011???? sounds like a trip to me.......20-30 of the most unruley sfl characters in montreal for a week

they would kick us out...

for sure!!!!

and to yuck fou, if you hate america so much why dont you move to canada... thanks?

i hope everything turns out for the best so that whatever you guys decide to do you keep your spirits up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom