UPDATED Again! DEC 5th Drift sessions presents TANDEMONIUM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
work the track would be a bigger help.
COME ON LADIES START SIGNING UP! ONLY 1 HAS PRE REG SO FAR

Last edited:
tim what do you want me to do? work the track with you or film the event? let me know

""UPDATE!
For those that would want a booth at Tandemonium they will cost 100$ and that will include ur booth and 2 passes for more info please call me at the number above, thank you.""
thought this was going to be a SMALL event Tim?

Last edited by a moderator:
???? Not sure what you mean. Had some vendors ask about booth spots so I made it available for them.

Last edited:
???? Not sure what you mean. Had some vendors ask about booth spots so I made it available for them.

i guess i was put under the impression that this was a small "Practice event" , due to being told no booths and no flyer... idk i think this is going to be big turn out

i guess i was put under the impression that this was a small "Practice event" , due to being told no booths and no flyer... idk i think this is going to be big turn out

You asked if u could hang a banner, I wasn't planning on having booths but when I was at Simply Clean I had 3 guys ask about booths. I guess thats the beauty of being in charge I can change my mind. But I don't see this being a big deal.

On a side note:Those that are waiting for a reply about being able to tandem I'm still debating on if I will approve you guys. I'll answer everyone this weekend.

here is my update.
75180_455736181812_583011812_6071515_1664018_n.jpg

kthxbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom