UPDATED Again! DEC 5th Drift sessions presents TANDEMONIUM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a HUGE 2 weeks ahead of me! trying to completely overhaul the car...if these fucking parts would arrive already!

You asked if u could hang a banner, I wasn't planning on having booths but when I was at Simply Clean I had 3 guys ask about booths. I guess thats the beauty of being in charge I can change my mind. But I don't see this being a big deal.

On a side note:Those that are waiting for a reply about being able to tandem I'm still debating on if I will approve you guys. I'll answer everyone this weekend.

its not a big deal... jus confused me

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

andrew and matt are gonna chop it up in uncaged

u might aswell add ryan kaufman Aero-K to the list. he'll be driving this. u can add me too just to make me feel special ;)

I'm pretty sure me and Dan are coming down to this. I'll PM you soon for payment stuff. Just remembered that Countyline eats tires... wish I got free tires!

I'm pretty sure me and Dan are coming down to this. I'll PM you soon for payment stuff. Just remembered that Countyline eats tires... wish I got free tires!

u better come, i wanna trade paints on ur door...lol maybe Dan's too or ryan can exchange paints with Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom