UPDATED Again! DEC 5th Drift sessions presents TANDEMONIUM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooooo....
Jamie and I are both getting towed out, Johan is driving out.
Three cars driving from the Ft. Myers area...and a crew of about 12 people.
We are gonna come out Saturday night so that we can get freaky, then slide hungover on Sunday.
Whats goin down in the Miami area on Saturday?
ANNND...who has floor space? lmfao

yea ......about that.....

sorry Ahmed like i said before, 12 dudes is just way too many people to have in my house. if it was the initial 4 like we talked about in the beginning it wouldnt have been an issue! Sorry to let you down dude

sorry Ahmed like i said before, 12 dudes is just way too many people to have in my house. if it was the initial 4 like we talked about in the beginning it wouldnt have been an issue! Sorry to let you down dude

shittttt.. Ill get with ahmed and get a head count and see if we can narrow it down a bit.

shittttt.. Ill get with ahmed and get a head count and see if we can narrow it down a bit.

We can just go u me brian and your brother...

But then Dayron, Johan and his wife, Matt Billy Joey and whoever else we pick up along the way lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have something for all u fgts sunday....

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Oh and tim. Media. Lmk

didnt make enough cash this week i will not be driving but i will be attending with lots of beer (if im not too hungover to drink from bakesale) but will be there none the less.

P.S fixing up something to ride around while im there right now.

didnt make enough cash this week i will not be driving but i will be attending with lots of beer (if im not too hungover to drink from bakesale) but will be there none the less.

P.S fixing up something to ride around while im there right now.

Awesome...ill get my Fisher fix for the month..

I can't fucking wait!!!!!! Now I just need to wash my car an try an get a good nights sleep. See everyone on sunday.

My name is spelled SEAN Mcqueen lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom