UPDATED Again! DEC 5th Drift sessions presents TANDEMONIUM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey whats up guys! this will be my first event that im going to and i dont know how much it costs to enter as a spectator..so can someone tell me plz!! thanks

Jamie and I are en route to rodds crib. Anything going on tonight? It's my buddy Brians bday 2morrow so we'd like to get him wasted!

Highways closed from north is 95 southbound until 595, then 595 is shut down from 95 westbound to 136th ave. And yeah, theyre closing it at 10am but you know how that goes so i would try and be past that before 930 or so.

RX7 dudes were on point. And it was cool to see some of the SFLD peeps its been awhile.

Event was sick. Sucks my car was acting up at points but still had a blast and everyone was killin it. Great job on setup by everyone involved.

thanks again tim for an awesome event and to everyone else that volunteered their time to help make this event a great one...good job today too with taking everyones opinions and making a change in the line up ....was a good move made everything a lot more smooth

thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom