UPDATED Again! DEC 5th Drift sessions presents TANDEMONIUM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no progress. had to wait a week, then truck broke- took 10 days to get fixed from shop, then took motor to machine shop just before thnxgiving. so today he started on dissassembly i think.

Alot of things that I had planned to have done to my car haven't happened in time. Soooo...it will be there, caged, but in its glorious raggedness as opposed to pretty new things all done up to it lol.
Volks will have to debut at desoto I guess lol.

I wont be driving. I was out of town for Turkey day, and spent too much money.
(New Orleans)

my ebrake still dont work(got z32calipers but need everything else), and I got bills to pay this week.

so I will be there drinkin with the birthday boy.

goodluck to all the drivers. if u need anything welded this week to prepare, holla cuz I got the sweet discount.

Alot of things that I had planned to have done to my car haven't happened in time. Soooo...it will be there, caged, but in its glorious raggedness as opposed to pretty new things all done up to it lol.
Volks will have to debut at desoto I guess lol.

damnnnnnnn.....wanna buy me a cage? ill let you crash into my nice white door :) lol

I might go spectate this...

Desoto sliding for sure tho! lol

can a driver get a media pass?
my friend is recording the event and want to get him a good spot to shoot from

lookin reallllllllll slim for me.
No tires, no time to order, and more importantly, no money.

Go tire hunting, lol.

Your cars a missile now so it doesn't need new tires. You and Bill need to drive this event... You guys are the nuttiest tandemers evarrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom