UPDATE! Official FD after party drift session, June 5th.

Big Thank You to the drift session crew!!!!
I haven't had this much fun since the first Tandemonium.
Can't wait for 3.0
Lets see some pics&vids post them if you got em.
-Pete

Awesome event! Had a good time getting roasted out there!

Btw I'm super tired and dirty so stay tuned for new rules that will be in effect immediately under the Becker-Racing tent area!

I wanna say thanks to Tim for planning this sweet a** event and letting me ride the BIKE! Also Bladder and Steve-O!

I had really fun time working the line with Damian and talking to some of the guys and meeting new people!

Helping Vas pushing this Vrooom Vrooom, To the pits and then Gettin' her Back and Running :bigthumbu

Also I wanna thank John for letting Damian drive his car and for me get some ride alongs.

Bert for them Ride alongs! Video is on FB I tagged you btw.

Jerry also ! That Love TAP hope your arent mad ! Btw we were entering (75 ish) :driving:

Media guys prop to you guys too!

I think Captain Ben might have found his announcing counter part! SteveO and Ben were like two peas in a pod yesterday! You both did a great job!

And if you didn't make the team sweet n low/ ramm rodd chilis afterparty then you just ain't right!

Sweet event as always, had loads of fun, got to tandem with a bunch of cool peeps and hang around in the middle with ben, juan, steve-o, n tim when I wasn't busy driving or helping in the pits. Rd 3 here we go!!!!

I made it to chilis lol. But only bert, juan, and a few others were there :( I didn't get to say bye to mr. Ahmed n his guys.

P.s. steve-o get the un-caged tandem going @ cfrc, now that you know we can all survive lol.

Last edited:
:bigthumbu Awsome, i really gotta thank Tim for giving me a shot as a new driver to the big track and tandem drifting! This event was a blast and im pumped for the next one! Just wish my car wouldve ran better and my driving skill was higher....

:bigthumbu Awsome, i really gotta thank Tim for giving me a shot as a new driver to the big track and tandem drifting! This event was a blast and im pumped for the next one! Just wish my car wouldve ran better and my driving skill was higher....

it comes with practice and time dude...youll get it!

Cf get that thing running right and you will instantly be killing it.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Nice to see everyone that i havent seen in a while. Thanks to everyone helping to make this event fun! Wish i could have driven with more people but i was out of tires and couldnt afford the $20 to change them. Had lots of fun thanks!!

thanks tim for hooking me up, i had a great time and first time i seen the big track layout. 700+ photo organization starts tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom