UPDATE! Official FD after party drift session, June 5th.

I think Captain Ben might have found his announcing counter part! SteveO and Ben were like two peas in a pod yesterday! You both did a great job!

And if you didn't make the team sweet n low/ ramm rodd chilis afterparty then you just ain't right!
<3

I made it to chilis lol. But only bert, juan, and a few others were there :( I didn't get to say bye to mr. Ahmed n his guys.
U missed out *****aaaaaaaaaaaaa. what time did u get there? we left around 9:30ish... and bert and juan were both not present lol.

Nice to see everyone that i havent seen in a while. Thanks to everyone helping to make this event fun! Wish i could have driven with more people but i was out of tires and couldnt afford the $20 to change them. Had lots of fun thanks!!

I still owe u 20 dorra =(

I just want to say.
I fucking love u guys.
Thank you so much to Tim and Rodd, for hosting this awesome event and saving a spot in the pits so that we could work on my shitbox. Although we left home at 7 AM, a stupid blow out resulted in us arriving a little past 1 PM.
Thanks to Shant for always somehow bringing tires to me at the track...so fucking clutch dude.
Thanks to Andrew and the other random dude from the crowd that gave me break fluid...I still have it if u want it back <3.
And thanks to my homies/my teammates/my boys/my crew...sweet n low.
Had a blow out on the trailer and stopped on the side of the hwy. After paying the toll for Alligator Alley and I was 1/4 mile away from it I told them to just head out and I'd wait for roadside assistance from Uhaul. It took them almost a half hour, but they drove and u turned and came back for me.
Kris from sweet motion films, thanks for bleeding my brakes.
And finally, I hope u guys all saw what happened...Jamie snapped his diff before running his first run...Jeff threw him the keys of his s2k and told him "have fun". Jamie killed it in said S2k.
and our boy Matty came to his first FL event...
_DSC0046.jpg

I hope u all show him as much luv as u've shown me.

Nuin but <3 for err body. gnite all.

great event... made me think of the old countyline days. Cant wait for the next one.

PS all you fruitbags running the event did a great job as always!!!!!! :laugh:

<3

U missed out *****aaaaaaaaaaaaa. what time did u get there? we left around 9:30ish... and bert and juan were both not present lol.

I still owe u 20 dorra =(

I just want to say.
I fucking love u guys.
Thank you so much to Tim and Rodd, for hosting this awesome event and saving a spot in the pits so that we could work on my shitbox. Although we left home at 7 AM, a stupid blow out resulted in us arriving a little past 1 PM.
Thanks to Shant for always somehow bringing tires to me at the track...so fucking clutch dude.
Thanks to Andrew and the other random dude from the crowd that gave me break fluid...I still have it if u want it back <3.
And thanks to my homies/my teammates/my boys/my crew...sweet n low.
Had a blow out on the trailer and stopped on the side of the hwy. After paying the toll for Alligator Alley and I was 1/4 mile away from it I told them to just head out and I'd wait for roadside assistance from Uhaul. It took them almost a half hour, but they drove and u turned and came back for me.
Kris from sweet motion films, thanks for bleeding my brakes.
And finally, I hope u guys all saw what happened...Jamie snapped his diff before running his first run...Jeff threw him the keys of his s2k and told him "have fun". Jamie killed it in said S2k.
and our boy Matty came to his first FL event...
_DSC0046.jpg

I hope u all show him as much luv as u've shown me.

Nuin but <3 for err body. gnite all.

so thats what the clunking was when he passed by. :ugh:

PS all you fruitbags running the event did a great job as always!!!!!! :laugh:

would that be like a tea bag? Anyhow thanks to every one that helped out! Rodd,Damian, pedro"good job!" also jay in the pits, Chris, and of course big props to Steve-o driving down and chill in with us at chillis. Next one will most likely be in November

FOR TANDEMONIUM 3.0 IT BETTER BE SOME WHAT LIKE THIS

[ame="http://vimeo.com/24312468"]Gatebil @ VÃ¥ler 2011 on Vimeo[/ame]

I had a ton of fun for the time my car was running. Event went on very smooth an was orchestrated great. My thanks goes out to all that was invovled with making this happen. I'm gonna make sure i check all my nuts an bolts next time. Can't wait to rip it up at 3.0!!:driving:

Back
Top Bottom