Ter-Tech presents a 2 Day Drift practise at a parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
info damn you info. i need to know how many tyres to bring. and money. ya know. you got us all worked up then you dont post no new info. goddamn

Guy most of the info has already been posted. I dont know why the questions. I'll put down the whole summary of the thread here for those too lazy to read and find it:

Cost: $80-100
Time: The usual probably. 10am-9pm. Sunday I know we will start at 1pm because of church.
Two tracks at the same time

And I have to quote myself again. It's two tracks going on at the same time for two days. You are better off bringing all the tires you can.

All of this information is pretty reliable. I would just wait for Ter-Tech to come in with the final word. But with what we already know you can have a pretty good idea of what to expect.

JDMdrifterCT9 said:
Where exactly is that for those of us on the west coast?

When you exit Alligator Alley, you take 595 East to I-95... take I-95 south and it should be your first 2 exits (Stirling and Griffin)

I'm not sure myself. I know it's in that area. The event should be in between those two exits.

Nope. Ter-Tech told me what parking lot it was, but I cant remember where it was. All I remember is that it was from Dania beach.

We will open the pre reg. as soon as the insurance gets back from the underwriter. Ter-Tech doesn't want to take anybodys money till we are 100% sure of everything. Unfortunately we were informed today that it will take another 4-5 days before we have the go ahead from the insurance company. We are trying everything in our power to make this happen.
Sorry for any inconvinience this has cost you.
The event will cost $100 for both days and will start at 9am till 8pm on saturday and sunday 1pm till 8pm. That's 16 hours of drifting mayhem.

Last edited:
if i can sign up i will i have the money just no car at the moment and if i get a car by then it will be completely stock and most likly an auto so it sould be a good learning experience

hottness, can't wait. thanks ter-tech ive wanted to hit up a gymkhana

i neva done a reall event but i just got dont building a coup so ill be out there like i said i neva done a event only on the street so no one laugh at me lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom