Ter-Tech presents a 2 Day Drift practise at a parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is it at? The way everyone is talking feels like this is going to be a local practice. I hope the registration fee isn't too hefty, but still, it would be nice to get sideways in a safe area for a change. :rolleyes:

i dont think the pink pussy cat is that expensive to get in.

Oh, wait u were askin about the tertech event? srry.

yea man this s h i t is gonna be sweet cuz i cant leave the tri county are to go to dday. damn probation :mad:

Hey guys can you post a price or something.

I will definitely be there either in the civic (LOL) or with my buds AW11 if he lets me drive it no dorifto yet though. I want try out the Gymkhana.

its on halloween, i say all the drifters slide in halloween costumes!

Word is that it'll be $90 for both days together. Maybe more, maybe less.... throw in a +/- $10 margin of error.

I am there. Regardless of whatever.

rwdrift said:
Word is that it'll be $90 for both days together. Maybe more, maybe less.... throw in a +/- $10 margin of error.

I am there. Regardless of whatever.

Thank you Erik.

ProjectRB26DETT said:
Yeah, i know how to get there... the one behind pink pussy cat right? ****, that would be nice! whats the fee? I WANT IN! :D
If your talking about the same PinkPussyCat that I'm thinking of then you mean the one by Miami International airport which would be by Miami Jai Alai. Dania is in broward.

damn this is great. that place is like 10 mins east of where i live. count me in people. i'll do both in my e30. and maybe i can get my crew to enter too. :D

I have seen the way the event will be run, and if this works anywhere near as planned, I can assure you all no event, even the ones held by Ter-Tech, will EVER come close to the amount of seat time you should get. You will probably run out of tires or run out of gas before the end of the 2nd day.

so ist gonna be at the dania j/l and a 100 bux. is this for sre cuz its wen. and ter tech hasnt posted. post the times and prices man. so i know how many sets of tyres 2 bring.

Maybe i will have a car by then... probly gonna be a cressida ... should be fun lol

Yay!!! I finnally got my paycheck those insolent bastards yes im definatly comming now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom