TER-TECH EVENT IN HIALEAH SUNDAY, JULY 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh too bad my car wont be ready, but id rather slide ocala than possibly wreck my car at the last hialeah event, hey anyone wanna change a clutch with me?

Honestly I do not understand how more than half of you are giving excuses why not to pre-reg. Granted I can understand we all have problems, but some things that can easily be done are now excuses to look foward to Ocala. Anyone that has been to the DDs knows that you get about 1/2 of the seat time that you do in Hialeah Speedway.

I think most people down inside are scared of the walls. However it's really just a matter of staying in the infield and not pushing your car on turns coming out of the infield. Take your time until you are comfortable and just dont risk a crash. The amount of crashes was discussed in another thread and I believe in the whole history of crashes there were only 3 from people coming from the infield.

I just think that Ter-Tech is bending over backwards for a lot of people and a lot are showing a lack of enthusiasm. If your (god forbid) mother died or something, I can understand that you cant attend, but for a small problem? For a drift event, I'll tell a person to **** themselves if they want to mess with my drifting weekend.

Come on people, dig the pennies out of your pocket, pre-register, and have some fun on the 31st! :D

As long as this is happening we will be there filming, almost got enough footage for a full length DVD of ours. So Shiny suit man, is it cool to have the Shokka crew out and filiming?

rwdrift said:
I'm 4000 miles away. Cant do anything. I have my money ready and my car's availability rests solely on Ter-Tech.
thats not an excuse panzy. you better get your *** over here now! :mad:

So far we have 2 people pre regged. if we don't get 20 by friday event will be cancelled. If you are not pre regged by midnight you will pay the $100 at the gate if you want to take part as a driver.

kamikaze said:
im not ready yet (auto , open dif, ka) But if i get the day off i ll be there

Talk to Rick... he's been there done that. Put that **** on shift lock and go. Trust me... you'll get enough advice that you'll be sideways after 1-2 runs.

rwdrift said:
Talk to Rick... he's been there done that. Put that **** on shift lock and go. Trust me... you'll get enough advice that you'll be sideways after 1-2 runs.

ya well ive been sliding the ka stock auto open diff for about 8 months, lsd about 3 months ago. i could give you pointers but im not guaranting anything seeing as i cant speak a years worth of experience in 17 seconds on the track. If you want, event day look for the kid with the black auto s14 with amber front signal lights (wearing a "lsd is for noobs" t-shirt. and ill try to help you along. ( i suggest a 195 in the rear if you want to get anywhere ::edit-watch drift bible at least 5 times on different occasions::.)

Back on topic........... ill be registered by friday indefinitely.

Last edited:
I will reg this friday. I might be bringing 3 others who are interested in sliding. I am talking them into coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom