TER-TECH EVENT IN HIALEAH SUNDAY, JULY 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harri is easy to be found. When you hear someone yell ****IN PERRFECT... that would be Harri. :D

Everyone knows Harri.... so he's not hard to be found.

datmiataboi said:
how do i contact or speak to harri???

Look for a finnish guy with glasses and the most box-shaped head you have ever seen. If he likes you he'll be licking his lips and if he REALLY likes you he'll be licking something else! :eek:

haha oh man.. harri's gonna kill someone now .. anyways back on subject.. prereg noobs.. i wanna drift..

yea everyone pre-register now! no need to wait! beg borrow or steal the money, just get it done. last event, free instruction, breakdance war, plus the sfldrifters anniversary!

p.s. that's what he gets for making fun of my oversized head, maybe we should box it out? grab them 16oz's bia.....

Add me to the list DO NOT CANCEL PLEASE I ll be there even with my auto, open diff, ka, just waiting for the money friday pm

kamikaze said:
Add me to the list DO NOT CANCEL PLEASE I ll be there even with my auto, open diff, ka, just waiting for the money friday pm

I don't even have a ka. Don't put yourself down like that.

kamikaze said:

hey i regged my sohc ka! so ill be seeing you guys there in my stock *** 240...lmao!

gotta start somewhere!

Go to speed indoor racing and steal helmets for those who need em! LOL lets see how ya'll do!

speed indoor racing ???? isnt that the go kart place.....weres it located????

go to k mart an get a bcycle helmet lol or walmart they have full face helmet an i think open face 1s to i saw sum there i for got the price tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom