TER-TECH EVENT IN HIALEAH SUNDAY, JULY 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah, it was like this last event and then about 25 drivers showed up so stop panicing
true that cuz id like too see as many events before they "close hialeah"

YOU WILL NEED A HELMET, if you don't have one you wont drive. and the car will be inspected for any leaks, seatblet, ball joints, control arms, loose patrs, battery mounting etc...

i'll be there, but not to drift since i need to practice in open spaces before i can slide w/ a huge culo concrete wall 2ft away.

is there any 86 driving in this event?

Add one to that total, I'll be making it to this one after all. Only things are I'm signing up Friday (when I deposit my check) and I'll be showing up after work (5pm). Turns out everyone will see my new grille and lip after all :). See you all there! Can't wait to rip it even harder than last time.

ill probably be there im have some doubts because its gonna be my first time an im nervous if anybody would like to help me out at the event if i decide to go i would appreciate it a lot i have 1991mazda miata thanks josh

Make sure you look out for Ralph and Chelsea. They both drive Miatas and know exactly what you're working with. They will give you awsome help.

Also, Harri from Ter-Tech gives great lessons and advice for no cost at all. Just ask him to jump in the passenger seat and he'll gladly take you for a ride along the track.

As of right now we have 6 drivers pre regged. doesn't look good. Event will be cancelled if we don't get the 20 drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom