Ter-Tech Drift qualifier Nov 1st, for Florida Drift series -09

Is the qualifier going to be tandem or all solo runs? I know your prbably trying but are you thinking about adding anymore more events to the list. It just seems like 5 isn't that many compared to like Myrtle Beach runs like 10. I think 7 would be good also would you be interested in using a track up here in inverness, called citrus county speedway. Here is a video from there. It's a small track but all top of 2nd, 3rd if you have torque.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDWaxFd9lLA

Not to hate on any track, but I don't think we need more than 2 oval events. OSW and Charlotte are both ovals already.

Im working on some other venues, and if we can get them open, I'll pass the word to Harri.

Fact is that we are all use to ovals, well central FL guys and I would rather add another track or another event than only have 5, but I guess its a start.

Right now we are seeing if we will get enough dedicated driver to do even those 5 events. To run the series we need drivers that are willing to go to all the events and not just one or two. So if there will be enough drivers we might consider adding additional tracks.

dont worry harri, ill clone myself 30 times, so u will definitely have 31 consistent drivers :laugh:

i kid i kid

that would be awesome tho

Yes I knew I could count on you but we still need like 39 more dedicated guys out of those minimum 16 pro.

Unless I switch jobs, I can't dedicate myself to this season. Trust me when I say that it's killing me to say "no" to this opportunity. Especially now after I got my car up to spec with the roll cage, etc.

- Erick

But let me know when you are coming down to Broward, so we can meet up and I can pass out some flyers.

If it's easier for you, send me the best quality pic of the flyer that you have (you can e-mail it to me) and I will print it out in color real nice to pass it out like I did last time.

- Erick

Last edited:
i think harri knows who is dedicated from past experience/history drivers, but he is looking for the new guys that wanna step up and do something more than just practice.

on that note, I need a new sr engine harness. Anyone got one to sell lol.

I am really debating signing up for this. I want to but I can't be sure I'll make it to all the events throughout the state, because of my rotating schedule and I may be going to the night shift.

no one should pussy out....everyone that is a good driver needs to follow up with this series....

no excuses! unless your car has no wheels, doors, wheel hubs or a roof wing..haha

Back
Top Bottom