Ter-Tech Drift qualifier Nov 1st, for Florida Drift series -09

plz do sas cause ive been wanting to see your car in person for some time now. If anybody needs some steelies to roast i have some.

I missed the last fairgrounds, so I was wondering how many tires you guys went through. I understand to consider skill level as a facter of tire wear, just curious so I can plan accordingly.

tire wear depends on:
time tires are spinning (better drivers tend to link/drift longer without stopping/spinning)
track surface (smooth/rough/gritty)
quality of rubber (higher grip burns off faster, but gives more smoke usually)
age of tire (even old performance tires will chunk/blow easy sometimes)
air pressure you run (too high and you wear a tire out faster)

For fairgrounds ...
I'd say bring 2 rear sets for sure and a 3rd for a just in case if you can.

last fairgrounds i burnt 3 sets of used 50% tires and 75% of a brand new pair bring tires i used more than expected be prepared :D

the fair grounds is very slick from what i heard and seen. My buddy only went through a set but he was n/a KA. But from what i saw from the bigger hp guys there wasnt alot of tire being used. And bill you gotta nail that 360 this time if you get the chance

one set of new tires or two sets of used tires with atleast 60% tread should be fine if your under 250 hp

Got The Flyiers Finally Need Help Handing Them Out Pm Me If You Can And Are Willing To Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a bad dream last night.

I got to fairgrounds and I had 0 tires. I woke up breathing heavily and stuff. Thats when you know its serious.

Back
Top Bottom