Ter-Tech Drift event at Fairgrounds Parking lot July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
SR coming tomorrow, just pre-reged now... the race for getting it in my car and ready by the time of this event is on now =P!

Damn I guess im not the only one on a tight schedule, It's like a mad race to install motors 2 weeks before event!

Harri, any clues or hints as to what the layout is gonna be??

2 weeks for engine swap? How slow you can be...we REBUILT Harri's engine in one night...we blew the engine into pieces 10pm friday night at Hialeah, took the car back to West Palm, and we were back in Hialeah with the new engine 10am next morning...two weeks :S

2 weeks for engine swap? How slow you can be...we REBUILT Harri's engine in one night...we blew the engine into pieces 10pm friday night at Hialeah, took the car back to West Palm, and we were back in Hialeah with the new engine 10am next morning...two weeks :S
ya its no biggie, it will be done. specially cause i dont like wasting money on events andnot making em.
I've yet to fail to get my car ready before an event. just sometimes it runs a little close. but thats driftin =P

ya its no biggie, it will be done. specially cause i dont like wasting money on events andnot making em.
I've yet to fail to get my car ready before an event. just sometimes it runs a little close. but thats driftin =P
I think everybody runs on the same schedule...something happens day before and you pull another allnighter always the same story...at the end everybody still pulls it together

For me its not the work that takes long, its no money or car that slows me down. All my money goes to bills, and what I can spare or make along the way goes to my car.

It cost me almost $20 to make a round trip to my shop back home.

AND let me say that I am no one to compare to with Ter Tech. I bow down to Ter Tech

Last edited:
For me its not the work that takes long, its no money or car that slows me down. All my money goes to bills, and what I can spare or make along the way goes to my car.

It cost me almost $20 to make a round trip to my shop back home.

AND let me say that I am no one to compare to with Ter Tech. I bow down to Ter Tech

LOL! ITS TER-TECH NOT A MECCA!! So no bowing needed LOL!

It has come to my attention that some drivers claim to drive while being high at the events, That is the stupidist most selfish thing anyone can do, if there is an even one incident in one of the events. DRIFTING IS DONE IN THE US, The people who are doing this are idiots!!!! If I find out that somebody is trying to drift at our event while being high I will personally call COPS on his ass after I kick his ASS!!! Since drifting community has come so far towards being a professional sport and now we would loose all of that because of couple of people who think its COOL!!! Find a mirror and think about the consequences, if you crash while being high in a organized event and someone ends up in a hospital. Do we need a another Nick Hogan event? This sport doesn't need another one and honestly I don't think it could servive another one. Everyone has hard enough time to get sponsors as is!!!!
Sincerely
Harri Tervola

Last edited:
It has come to my attention that some drivers claim to drive while being high at the events, That is the stupidist most selfish thing anyone can do, if there is an even one incident in one of the events. DRIFTING IS DONE IN THE US, The people who are doing this are idiots!!!! If I find out that somebody is trying to drift at our event while being high I will personally call COPS on his ass after I kick his ASS!!! Since drifting community has come so far towards being a professional sport and now we would loose all of that because of couple of people who think its COOL!!! Find a mirror and think about the consequences, if you crash while being high in a organized event and someone ends up in a hospital. Do we need a another Nick Hogan event? This sport doesn't need another one and honestly I don't think it could servive another one. Everyone has hard enough time to get sponsors as is!!!!
Sincerely
Harri Tervola

and harri don forget about that bad crashed that happened with nopi drift in atlanta a couple years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom