Ter-Tech Drift event at Fairgrounds Parking lot July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I miss these events!!!!!!!!

I may not know all the S FL crew, but Ter Tech events are always awesome!

I really wish I had some loot to make it to this event.

if i wasn't already attending a fishing tournament I would play DJ, but plans have already been made. Damn.

^ cancel them Rob....come on bro, its been a while since anybody saw you at a drift event. It will be a blast from the past.....and the finale with a nicely rolled _ _ _ _ _ .
:D

^ cancel them Rob....come on bro, its been a while since anybody saw you at a drift event. It will be a blast from the past.....and the finale with a nicely rolled _ _ _ _ _ .
:D

I'm tempted just don't know I could sit through an event with out actually driving. I'd probably end up stealing someones car and sneaking on the track for a hot lap or 2 till harri chased me down and kicked my ass.

I'm tempted just don't know I could sit through an event with out actually driving. I'd probably end up stealing someones car and sneaking on the track for a hot lap or 2 till harri chased me down and kicked my ass.

well.....what if you spoke to Harri and asked him I said "okay for 1 or 2 laps" with my ride.....see if he will let you.....

its been a while man!

ter-tech rental 240sx robb

talk to harri to see if u can set something up

Rob if you DJ you can definately play with the rental car for couple of laps I have no problems with that.

Mr. Rob D, Harri just offered a sweet deal, you can not and I repeat CAN NOT pass this up. You DJ for the crowd, you hop in the 240 rental and take a few laps around....girls ask you to sign their chests.....its a win win situation :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom