Ter-Tech/Drift 411 event at Moroso Sept.2nd Pro Am qualifier

^^wont be raffi :(

After seeing BoxMods incar footage I think ill remain on the skidpad for a while longer... those wallz look madd close on the left side... :(

Call this number for the new guyz at dragonspeed for cage stuff. 561-441-4435 ask for kenny, and 561-236-7628 ask for melissa. and they'll measure ur stuff and they'll give u a price. :bigthumbu

i want to drive this event.... :rolleyes:

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
andy i need their services next weekend find me a price. ima drop off the car with no dash.

o snap cousin...

Flatline slider said:
will be there with out a dought

and will be tandem runin with anyone who trusts me

hahahahaha

it doesnt matter if the other drivers trust u or not... its a top 16 qualifer battle, so if u make top 16, ur tandeming, with the person u want or not!!

this shits gonna be off the chain!!!!!!!!!

my cage will be ready within the next two weeks!!!

Ter-Tech/Drift411 Pro Am qualifier event at Moroso Sept. 2nd

morososept2nd.bmp

Tech Event in association with Drift411's. D4 Amateur Circuit Round #3 and Floater. Next event will be held at the Moroso Motorsportspark in Jupiter on Sept 2nd.
Drift411 provides direct invitation to the ProAm Nationals in Laughlin, NV for the 1st and 2nd Place finisher. 3rd spot out of 8 spots to be filled for the invitational would go to the 1st place points holder in our series, 4th spot for the invitational would go to the 2nd place points holder, 5th- 8th spot will go in the same format as 3rd – 6th place in points standings in our series.

* See the following link for more info regarding our points system and standings: Drift411 Points System

The event will also host all day skidpad/road course practice. Attendance in the qualifier is not mandatory, but the drivers that want to take part in it are going to have to tandem battle for the top two spots. Roll cage is MANDATORY for all the competing drivers. NOT mandatory for the practice drifting on the road course or the skidpad.

Drivers pre reg is $100 includes 1(one)driver and 1(one) mechanic. Spectators are $15, 12 and under free.

Pre reg. will open 8/10/07 at 9PM. To pre reg go to http://www.ter-tech.com

Moroso

roadcoursesitemap.jpg

For more info on the track clink on the link Moroso Motorsportspark

We worked out a deal at the Days Inn, make sure you mention Ter-Tech.

Rates for Days Inn for Sept event is $72+11.5% tax. Total $80.30. 2 douple size beds in room. 24 hr IHOP on site !!

Days Inn 2300 45th St. West Palm Beach FL 33407 Phone 561-689-0450

Awesome I'll be there one way or the other. I wish I had the money for the cage but a practice is always good :bigthumbu .

Back
Top Bottom