Ter-Tech/Drift 411 event at Moroso Sept.2nd Pro Am qualifier

Aerok180 said:
It will Rain Monkeys that Night! :D

its sure will brotha......

ill be there for damn sure bringing my A game, need to start getting the car ready!!!

let the showdown begin.............

AKsamuraiS14 said:
its sure will brotha......

ill be there for damn sure bringing my A game, need to start getting the car ready!!!

let the showdown begin.............
check those brake lines... it would suck to not drive again

dont worry, my brakes past the test at the Festival of Speeds...
still, im gonna check everything and make sure my cars is prepared and ready to rock...i cant miss this event....

Kateri said:
:eek: i am so there! Im just gonna need a ride. ;P

ill give u a ride ;)

no seriously... i will

i got the shackles in the back.... seriously....

ok enough of me being dumb, ill give u a ride ali!! :bigthumbu

This is going to be a big event for us FL people. This is what we all wanted a proam to show that we got some talent.

Hope TER-TECH comes out with the cost and the amount of drivers soon.

If I have to I will sit in my house all day so I can have money for this. :bigthumbu

price is set $100 for 1 driver + 1 (one) Mechanic, spectators $15 under 12 free as always. I should have the flyer done by tommorrow so I'll make an official post. Top two drivers will advance straight to Lawson, Nevada, Formula D licensing event. Top six point scorers also have a chance to get the right to go. We will have the skidpad also for beginners. Qualified drivers will be running tandem so make sure you have rollcage installed you dont have to take part in the qualifier the whole day will be run as a practise, so everybody willl get plenty of runs.

So what if you don't have a roll cage? Any chance to be top 6?... Or is it just tandem practice you need cage??

Last edited:
Yay I may actually be driving this event in a caged car!!!!!!!! A way sick car to boot!!!!!!! hahaha

shits weak timmy!!

Back
Top Bottom