Ter-tech Competition In Orlando Speedworld Sept. 25th

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
WELL FINALLY PART TWO FOR THE SOUTH FLORIDA SIDEWAYS. PRIZES FOR THE ADVANCED CLASS WILL BE MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!! INTERCOOLERS, ETC.... WILL POST THE DETAILS FOR EXACT PRIZES LATER ON THE WEEK.
flyer25.jpg

will open the pre reg. tomorrow.

Last edited:
WAHOOO, can't wait guys! Shokka will be in the house filming still building up our footage for a feature length DVD. And hopefully My culture will be vending our shirts, pending ter-techs approval. Will call you guys next week about Vending.

Did i mention i can't wait. Saaweet!

maybe this time my car wont be fuked up and ill have some money yeaaaaa my first time on a track im a bad as s street drifter i have tickets to show for it lol but they are some very nice police reports. but yea that will be awsome if i can afford it

dude i will be there weither or not im running the helica depends on if i get a job sometime soon, i might eneter it in the car show just to help ter-tech out and to give some comic releif

I am definetly down for it. The banking is no problem.... Greazy's car being as low as it is made it fine. It is 10x better than Hialeah Speedway and it looks even more fun. If my car is ready I will be sliding there for sure.

$100 is a bargain for what you might win. You go to Ocala and it's $90 and you dont win jack ****. You still have to drive the same. The only difference is the track layout that is for more low speed stuff in Ocala. Orlando is for high speed drifts.... and I like that :-D

I just Got a JOB now its a 50% chance the DRIFT SLUT will drift at this event, that is if they let me run my car

GreazyMule said:
You know i am there, if you guys want to stop by and say hey i'll be the guy on the podium....with the check.

u wish....................this monkey will own your ***! dont b so ****y

sounds like a good place to make the first run...that is legally...anyone have a link or pics of the track, google ain't helping me out!

Back
Top Bottom