Support me! :)

Because used nexens are the best tires everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

eh fuck it, I get free tires just like Ryan Tuerck does for his missiles.
Sorry I'm not well off like a lot of you guys are so I can't afford to drop money into tires as often as drifting calls for.

Im pretty sure the majority of the guys here aren't "well off" Most everyone here scrounges for enough money to go drifting. You see a guy with a badass car chances are he had to eat nothing but ramen and easy mac for months to save enough to build it. Handouts are few and far in between.

Getting easy access to free used tires is more than most get so you are actually better off then a lot of us. Count yourself as lucky and work hard to "Support" yourself

I cannot believe i read all 4 pages...

Anyway, I would recommend a job. The restaurant industry is used to retards and ex-cons, so if you have half a brain I can guarantee that you will do well. Bus tables, wash dishes, wait tables, finish college, do side jobs, mow lawns, detail cars, wash dogs, walk dogs, baby sit, do oil changes, DO SOMETHING.

I don't understand how you can sleep at night after asking people for money when you are currently unemployed. Randy, that has to be the sorriest thing i have heard of in a long time. GOOD LUCK, BUT NOBODY WILL INVEST IN YOU IF YOU DO NOT INVEST IN YOURSELF. SORRY

Back
Top Bottom