Support me! :)

Yeah.

Dude, this is seriously outrageous.
Just like I said in Facebook... Awesome that you have the drive and passion to want to make every event, but this is just all the way pathetic dude.

I know Danny did it, and taka did it back in the day, but it's just Lame dude.

Get your shit together. Mow some lawns, start a lemonade stand, scrap metal, collect cans.

Yeah.

Dude, this is seriously outrageous.
Just like I said in Facebook... Awesome that you have the drive and passion to want to make every event, but this is just all the way pathetic dude.

I know Danny did it, and taka did it back in the day, but it's just Lame dude.

Get your shit together. Mow some lawns, start a lemonade stand, scrap metal, collect cans.

please shut up!

Sweet Idea bro, after this do you want to donate to building my racecar fund? Then we can all donate to help each other drive each event.

Reality check: Im sure most everybody on this site is broke already soooo idk where this is going to come from.

i would be all for this if it was something like your car got stripped right before an event or you broke both legs and couldn't work but the event is over a month away get off your lazy ass and go make some extra money.

i really hate people who beg that are fully capable of earning. maybe make a thread asking if people have any odd jobs they need done where you can make some extra cash instead of this pathetic bullshit

What a bum. There are kids starving across the world but you want people to donate money for you shitbox? I swear you street legal fucktards must be high on paint thinner.

Seriously pathetic. I feel like wrapping a 50 in shit and first classing it to you.

I'm sure the ATM will still take it.

it's all good dudes, I was just seeing if the community was willing to help.
Anyone wanna buy my canon t3i/hero 2 or any of the parts I have listed in the sales section

fansign.aspx

Im short on cash at the moment im thinking of a carboard sign that says Please help, Need money for Racecar, Not done yet. I'll just stand out on the corner with a little bucket.

I understand where your coming from. There are drivers on this site that have mommy and daddy's money and can't relate but........ you really should have known better then to beg for money on here.
More importantly, stressing out to drive an event is a waste because..... unless your pro or in a pro-am points race you don't have anything to gain or lose by missing a event.
Remember there will always be another event so if you don't make this one try for the next one.

if you can't donate then I'd really appreciate it if you'd help spread the word!

It's all good dudes, I was just seeing if the community was willing to help.

Why on earth would someone help u unless it was out of pity? Which it seems is what you were fishing for. Pity is a SHITTY thing to want.

fucking kids these days.

I'm gonna make a support me thread. My car has been down for over a year now...and i wanna drift.

People; give me money because i'm more important than you are!

I'm curious to know who's got that "mommy and daddy money". Most of the dudes I know on here hustle for their cash.

I'm 21, when I was 19, I had two jobs and went to school. Slept maybe four hours a night. Sometimes I just stayed up. Get in the restaurant business. You'll get your 190$ in two days.

Stop making the younger guys look bad because you want it easy.

Back
Top Bottom