*SUPER NWS* Badammnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SUPER NWS*

Rwd Rea said:
oh, i do actually. but not from this pic. i will say she does have an AMAZING body. petite females are my fav. they look so breakable.

am in love with petite little latinas and asians i love trying to break girls show me some dam picks of ass :bigthumbu

mindy-vega-1.jpg

mindy-vega-7.jpg

mindy-vega-10.jpg

uh huh.

^^^there you go pablo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I love women. . .oh so much :D . Yeah since im not a big, tall dude, petite girls are always good :bigthumbu .

Mindy Vega is ill. I love spanish women. They are gorgeous. Its nice not seeing carbon copy blondes all the time.

Rwd Rea said:
Mindy Vega is ill. I love spanish women. They are gorgeous. Its nice not seeing carbon copy blondes all the time.

+1 on the latin women. Oh yeah I know who she is :eek: . So where are these women at the events, I need me my drifter groupies :D .

j0nes said:
+100000000000000000 for chicks with tattoos!

as long as they don't have the tramp stamp on the back its fair game! You know the one right above the ass that all the whores rock out with.

200711318524.jpg

200745205758.jpg

toss an asian girl in there for you shant..... and yes, all men need to beware of the tramp stamp. if the girl has ink anyhwere even if its nine years old..... they are a whore.... keep that in mind people. fuck the tattooed sluts!!! burn them all!

Back
Top Bottom