*SUPER NWS* Badammnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SUPER NWS*

^heheehehehe^ dam nismo300 u better get ur REP UP ...lol nah mike anit gay we used to work together lil homie like DD'Z n better....LOL

kwkouki said:
omg Rea I <3 you
2007159114018.jpg
200784101413.jpg
200747135849.jpg
200635519713.jpg
20072195253.jpg
200633119811.jpg
2006284165227.jpg
2006229144333.jpg
20062201765.jpg
200621703722.jpg

i mean really, would you kick that out of bed........

o_O that is like my perfect woman right there...thank you rea ill give her a call in the morning

haha. she is actually one of my friends on a tattoo forum website. she is sweet, and hot. perfect combo...not to mention she is smart as hell.......

those girls and their tattoo's are great for a one night stand bUt i highly doubt you all want to be waking up next to that when she's 40 and her tats are now sagging with her titties...........

A few tats in the right places cold be dealt with.

Unlesss you your into that sort of thing. Here's an Idea

isobel%20varley%20by%20Dale%20Rio.jpg

I'll take a minimal tattooed girl with no tramp stamp or GHEY ass stars or any of that other ghey ass emo/trendy shit on them any day of the week.

like this girl here. Just fill in your name!!!!!!
670473001168231467-final.jpg

Or

TuxAssThumb.JPG
Yes Thats a penguin on her ass!!!

Or if you like to play with marker this one could be fun!!!
picturethis.jpg

and My friend Kymber. Who doesn't do anything slutty at all cause she's a true ROCKER. but here's an idea. Your imagination won't do her any wrong.

l_c660059cd5324cf05c76295f0f8cc6c8.jpg

Last edited:
i aint gay its just hard finding gurls to swallow now adays......so i call boostedkouki :D and yuh nigguh i love BIG ASS TITTIES and that china with the tats is making me wanna go take a "long" shower u dont even wanna know where ive drawn with markers on a gurl

paint markers $10
liquor $30
GRAFFING DRUNK ON FEMALES GENETALIA PRICELESS grffiti is so durty id be banned if i posted dat shit pieces from ankle-thigh-GINA-thigh-ankle

AKsamuraiS14 said:
wow this thread is still going... 17pages going STRONG!!!! and to rob and rea... u guys crack me up... this is freakin entertainment!!!!

Memo to shant.

Please dont ever put my name and the whores name in a sentence combined with a "and". It makes me want to become deaf and blind, and kill people with ugly guns.

continueing with thread.

nicole06hz4.jpg

27.jpg

natalie.jpg

Last edited:
dont worry guys when i finish haxxing into suicide girls ill just start a new thread :D

j0nes said:
dont worry guys when i finish haxxing into suicide girls ill just start a new thread :D

ahh fuck. I had a username and password from the house of blues account. but i just reformatted the computer today and didnt save it. Why couldnt you have posted early. Then You would have it.

i could care less for those girls. Most arent event that hot.

Holy christ if your gonna hack anything hack this site

http://www.420girls.com/

I think I have site rip for SG.com

ill post what I can here in a few days

Piner might be the only one who knows this girl *other than me....and OMG piner knows something about girls*

efgchan019bu3.jpg

Rwd Rea said:
mindy-vega-1.jpg
mindy-vega-7.jpg
mindy-vega-10.jpg

uh huh.

^^^there you go pablo.

I LOVE YOU REA very good very good

DrumFunKen said:
as long as they don't have the tramp stamp on the back its fair game! You know the one right above the ass that all the whores rock out with.

NO thats bull shit if thy have no family then your in trouble all is game in love and war

Rwd Rea said:
chicks with ink are trouble... you must be crazy. hahaha

Chicks with two full sleves are trouble but a lot of lil ones here and there to show life strugels and learnd lessions are sexy as all hell and lower back tatto dousent count thats just a target

Rwd Rea said:
Mindy Vega is ill. I love spanish women. They are gorgeous. Its nice not seeing carbon copy blondes all the time.

THat mind is a goolden nuget girl.... cant wait to burn one with you and the boys at the next event well after at the hotel or i should say before dinner after an event or any where in betwen

PABLO U ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we'll be at Aero-K tonight... we'll burn one then!! hahaha

DrumFunKen said:
no way man. I've got the week off and I'm way to bored..........

more ass ohh tramp stamp included!!!!!! Ready set aim fire!! :laugh: :laugh:
assparade-ass.jpg

yes thats all that tatto realy means its just a target and she is a fucken freak in bed witch is a +100 for me and +1000000 for her i love kinky girls do not cancel this tread its to funny and is a great waste of time to read lol :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom