*SUPER NWS* Badammnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SUPER NWS*

Now back on Topic, check this out :eek:
4-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok you freakin drama queen ladies... enough of this bullshit crap, just post pics of fucken asses and enjoy... my ass pooched out on me this weekend so satuday is my day to get laid... with my car.... on the track....at moroso... suckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only bitch in ur lives is ur cars fellas(sorry rea)...dont forget that, shes the only one that will let u ride her, till she is broke... no complaints... no drama... just enjoy this thread that i started... which never thought it would reach 13 pages and enjoy the ass SHOW!!!

NIGHT MONKEYS ASSSEEMMMBLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKsamuraiS14 said:
ok you freakin drama queen ladies... enough of this bullshit crap, just post pics of fucken asses and enjoy... my ass pooched out on me this weekend so satuday is my day to get laid... with my car.... on the track....at moroso... suckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only bitch in ur lives is ur cars fellas(sorry rea)...dont forget that, shes the only one that will let u ride her, till she is broke... no complaints... no drama... just enjoy this thread that i started... which never thought it would reach 13 pages and enjoy the ass SHOW!!!

NIGHT MONKEYS ASSSEEMMMBLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicely worded bro

guys guys guys.... this is rediculous... rob u got ur girl.. rea u got ur man, and raffi bro, u got ur girl... so ya'll just shut the fuck up and stop being a couple of immature panzies because my girl just broke up with me... all i care about is my baby sitting on my drive way... shes the only thing to keep me happy... like i said, shut the fuck up, the past is the past... whatever happened is just lessons learned about one another.. damn i feel like a freakin physciatrist.... you know what... fuck this... im drifting this saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE ARGUEING ON HERE PLZ...these threads are not your battlegrounds...it sux when we have to cencor everything and edit and delete a whole bunch of shit....keep it out of the forums....or.....even a better idea....ignore each other completely....now...back on topic

serious BIZNIZ:

ap3394030mj7.jpg

Last edited:
m4nfred said:
NO MORE ARGUEING ON HERE PLZ...these threads are not your battlegrounds...it sux when we have to cencor everything and edit and delete a whole bunch of shit....keep it out of the forums....or.....even a better idea....ignore each other completely....now...back on topic

serious BIZNIZ:

ap3394030mj7.jpg

manny came through with the THICKNESS yea nigga

not sure, but it is an amazing ass. i know its in the miami area because of the spot i found it had some other pics from miami...

m4nfred said:

serious BIZNIZ:

ap3394030mj7.jpg

Woah.

Back
Top Bottom