South Miami Meet

Sorry For The Late Reply I Was At Work Its Going Down !! 8:30 Be There !!! << Non Cuban Time Please Text Me If U Guys Need Help On Getting There 786 797 0134 Or Call Damian's The Name Driftings The Game :d Lol

what time is this at

damn questioned got anwsered same time i posted lol

ill be there most likely in a s2000

Last edited:
its called being responsable you fuck, living in my own house i had to pay the bills. atleast i dont have a tattoo of an engine that i dont have...thats being a fanboy...and i thought you would have gotten over this crap joel. grow up.

hahahaha dont be so sensitive .. haha im glad there are people like you out there it makes me feel better about my self.

besides what are you doing on this site you dont even drift and you never even drifted what you had... that speaks for it self

Last edited:
i dont have to explained myself on why im on the website. just dont come across my way.

pretty sad that you need ppl to feel better about yourself...thats pathetic. go smoke a bowl, feed off your rents and do what u do man...goodluck!!! wish u the best!

im not going to argue anymore with you, this a cool site and doesnt need this drama. so say what u gotta say homie.
later.

hahah yes if only i did feed of my rent i would but i dont i buy all my food thank you. Im just giving you hard time dont be all sandy in the cooter dude just busting your chops. Like i said before dont be all sensitive.

im heading out in a bit bringin the boooz if its not too late for people to read this first 5 get 1 free beer

Back
Top Bottom