South Miami Meet

woot woot tonight anyone going???? possibility that there wont be anymore one tire fire out of my shit. :D

anybody heading out tonight?

i will never forget that crazy action on the first sedanos meet ever. no e-brake and no clutch :D :D hope to see you there.

Last edited:
lol its because he stands there by himself. :bigthumbu nah but hey its something to do other than sit at home and be online . ( at least for me )

lol, coming from the guy calling me last week, " hey you going to the meet tonight " rofl

Comming from the guy that made crashing possible at a skidpad lawl3rCopt3rZ. I went once and it was alright, then I called you by mistake and asked to see if you wanted to go! But last tuesday def was weak.

RAWR!
-Buriantsu

BRINGING BACK THE MEET GUYS. WERE HAVING A MEET TODAY IT STARTS AT 8:30 .LETS TRY AND GET ALOT OF PEOPLE TO GO.GET THIS POPING ON A HANDSTAND :bigthumbu IF YOU DONT KNOW LOCATION READ THE FIRST POST OR TEXT/CALL ME 786 797 0134 DAMIAN AKA MIAMIGETLOW HOLLER

For the people who live down south(kendall, doral, homestead, and the other places) we're going to have a meet every Tuesday night at the Sedanos on 147th ave and 56th st everyone is welcome to come and have a great time. Heres a link to so you guys can not get lost, if you then you shouldnt be driving...
http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showpost.php?p=427928&postcount=242
About the BBQ we're going to create another thread to see how many ppl will actuall come to prepare for it.

Hopefully we can do a BBQ maybe once a month on a sunday to have everyone come out and a have a great time, play sports, eat some good food.

Oh please remember if we do this, no burn outs or anything that will cause something stupid to happend and ruin this for everyone.
Thanks
Any questions, just send me a pm.

bring back south fl meet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom