South Miami Meet

BUMP...Damian, if you want use this as a template or w.e. man. I want there to be another meet here in kendall without drama, fighting or stupid bitch bickering. Hope this helps.....

En casa del carajo!

sorry juan, not your love shack..stop trying to get little boys to your house. ;)

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

so where is the meet going to be ?

We'll keep you posted with the new information. Itll be soon just keep on checking this thread. Hopefully we can have a good turn out and have a good time. :bigthumbu

Yo went there and i saw a red s13 and a white s14 but nobody arround :S WTF!!!! "I dont know if you guys saw me I have a Black s14 with gold rims..."

yea we saw you we wher sitting down at the table at Flanagan clean car but you should of gotten off we would of signaled you

Wooooooooooo updates!!!! It was chilling last night few peope i invited didnt show :/ no biggy but its on people wends meet at flan!! Buy a pitcher of beer get free wings !!! We hang out for 30 min around the parking lot till 10 then we go sit outside if u want front row parking go early but we will be parking in the far end of the parking lot so everyone can park together anything else i cant think of cuz i just woke up ..but yes its on again

Back
Top Bottom