So Fla Slide Dvd

240SicknessX said:
dun dun dun dun dun, look at damn near every person who dosent street slide............. they suck!!!!! for real. because there is no way you can get enough track time to be more beneficial then street drifting.

whats even more funny is when it starts to rain, and everyone gets thrown off beat when the course is wet.

not me i lurv the rain :)

lazyeyes said:
just by driving a 240 with an exhaust your considered a street drifter.
so by that logic just driving around a 1st gen supra with GTS wheels makes me considered Puerto Rican

in the eyes of a profiling cop, maybe.

but who fucking cares, drifting did start off by taking your car to an event and showing people how badass you slide, you did it on the streets for personal satisfaction. dont get me wrong i wont do it on a busy street, just go to the boondocks. ( for the people who's shit don't stink )

Keep it to the track. Anyway track drifting/events are better to film at....why you might ask..well lets run down the list.

1) No cops..yes they might be there but cant do shit to you.
2) No risk of being in with bubba.
3) No risk of losing your car, maybe some damage, but losing it no.
4) Track..yes much better
5) Chance of sponcers, us photographers show up. Take pictures, post and look at what happens next!
6) No cops..oh already said that
7) No tickets = no points on license = no suspened license.

Keep it to the track. :)

SLIDE_z32tt said:
I'm looking to make a dvd, i got a friend who works for a production company and has all the equipment ready to make a sick ass documentry featuring south florida drifting at its finest. But i need serious sliders! im willing to drive all around south florida maybe even up north too and slide at local spots, events and meets. This is serious we will be selling this dvd nationwide. I will be at moroso event sept 2nd. with my white z32, so if you're all interested lemme know lets get this shit started !!

slide or die.

im in and so is the team............ you name the time and day and we will show you a few spots that can never been shown to any one............ just send a pm my way when your serious about makeing a doc.....

STP03bluesi said:
Keep it to the track. Anyway track drifting/events are better to film at....why you might ask..well lets run down the list.

1) No cops..yes they might be there but cant do shit to you.
2) No risk of being in with bubba.
3) No risk of losing your car, maybe some damage, but losing it no.
4) Track..yes much better
5) Chance of sponcers, us photographers show up. Take pictures, post and look at what happens next!
6) No cops..oh already said that
7) No tickets = no points on license = no suspened license.

Keep it to the track. :)

very very true but.....
Fuck it its funner on the streets it keeps the edge on you and you never know what might happen hehehehehehhehehehe

Flatline slider said:
very very true but.....
Fuck it its funner on the streets it keeps the edge on you and you never know what might happen hehehehehehhehehehe

Then dont complain about cops, losing your license, or anything else.. :chair:

:laugh: God I love forums.

Flatline slider said:
very very true but.....
Pablo for President... :bigthumbu

Im down to help in w.e. way possible as well for this video seeing as how I could care less about sponsorships and/or a "career" in drifting... this is a hobby to me and Im gonna enjoy every second of it... :D

Last edited:
i street slide but i always get spotters to watch the corners i'm hitting. I love sliding but i don't want my love for it to hurt anyone else. I do it fairly resposibly i think or maybe im just that nieve either way im down to film but im takin my plates off. -SAS

SAS said:
i street slide but i always get spotters to watch the corners i'm hitting. I love sliding but i don't want my love for it to hurt anyone else. I do it fairly resposibly i think or maybe im just that nieve either way im down to film but im takin my plates off. -SAS
agree 110% spotters and some good judgement go a long way... I try to keep it behind warehouses or on Completely deserted streets....

BiG MiKE said:
agree 110% spotters and some good judgement go a long way... I try to keep it behind warehouses or on Completely deserted streets....
fully agree i try to stay in empty parking lots most of the time. I love to drift but i love my car more. I think if i wrecked it again on the street id kill myself. lol -SAS

these were the days when i use to street slide....haha its a no no for me now!!!! :D
dsc05836.jpg

Back
Top Bottom