So Fla Slide Dvd

mongooze

Driver
I'm looking to make a dvd, i got a friend who works for a production company and has all the equipment ready to make a sick ass documentry featuring south florida drifting at its finest. But i need serious sliders! im willing to drive all around south florida maybe even up north too and slide at local spots, events and meets. This is serious we will be selling this dvd nationwide. I will be at moroso event sept 2nd. with my white z32, so if you're all interested lemme know lets get this shit started !!

slide or die.

If you're going to talk about your buddy's work you would be wise to post up some of it so we can see it.

It's an interesting idea, I'd like to see it happen, although I wouldn't take part of it.

the risk of? taken part of sumthin that may be considered copying slide america?jus curious!

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
the risk of? taken part of sumthin that may be considered copying slide america?jus curious!

No, risk of being shown as someone who partakes in illegal street sliding, Erick is one of the few people on here that realizes the key to getting sponsorship and connections is professionalism. It is not professional to drift on the street or to be seen in a film that documents street drifting.

no honestly..like im not tryin to b a dick or n e thing..

EDIT[we posted at the same time...
Piner said:
No, risk of being shown as someone who partakes in illegal street sliding, Erick is one of the few people on here that realizes the key to getting sponsorship and connections is professionalism. It is not professional to drift on the street or to be seen in a film that documents street drifting.
i see what ur sayin...thats pretty true..

Last edited:
Piner said:

Then why was Hachi bill, Rob Fleming, and numerous other Pro Drivers scene in the recently released movie Slide America?

thats why though, im not being an asshole.

Plus if a cop comes across the dvd its a nice way to make yourself a target.

DrumFunKen said:
Then why was Hachi bill, Rob Fleming, and numerous other Pro Drivers scene in the recently released movie Slide America?
yea jus realized that!

DrumFunKen said:

That's up to each person really. It's a personal opinion of mine and I'd like to stick with it. I'm not here to change someone else's opinion, so if they think its ok then more power to them.

rwdrift said:
That's up to each person really. It's a personal opinion of mine and I'd like to stick with it. I'm not here to change someone else's opinion, so if they think its ok then more power to them.

hahaha im gonna lure you out street drifting one night with secret cameras set up! :D

DrumFunKen said:
damnit..ya fucking beat me to it...lol was about to say it

wut ever happened to good ol' fun

thats banned now! street drifting is frowned apon!

sfleventdrifters.com (there fixed it)lol

DrumFunKen said:

Yeah but they werent driving they were just there. all the other pro drivers that were in it weren't drifting either.

Piner said:

dun dun dun dun dun, look at damn near every person who dosent street slide............. they suck!!!!! for real. because there is no way you can get enough track time to be more beneficial then street drifting.

whats even more funny is when it starts to rain, and everyone gets thrown off beat when the course is wet.

Back
Top Bottom