"Sliding into 2011" The Next CFRC Drifting Event

This will be the course layout:

5305162520_58ec1c5515_z.jpg

The course will be extended with cones at loop to extend drivers further out. The line is tighter and should result in a more exciting driving, and better tandem. Beginner drivers will run a reduced difficulty course.

Rear brakes leaking. Putting the possibility of me attending in jeopardy. if i can repair it by the 7th ill be there... if not.. ill see you all on the 22nd!

Just a few more days til the event. Let me know if you have any questions. Also don't forget...

Gates for drivers will open at 5pm

Be there as soon as you can. The drivers meeting will begin at 6:30, for the first running group to be in line and ready to drift at 7pm sharp.

Thx. :)

i'll be there time for that orange status lol and time to meet a bunch of people

lmao i've been to a few events and still forget about the orange status.. i might as well use tonight for that!

i'll be in a blue coupe on stock 5 lug if u wanna meet up!

Shit was good loved the blue bmw <3 and the rx7s. And the silver s13 with Rb =SEXUAL EXPERIENCE X1MILLION...

great event, the bmw was tearing it up. looked like he was running time trials last time

what happened to the white rx7?

man didnt make it out.....
cooling problems with the race car, ill be there on the 22nd for sure!! im siked for a day event..:driving:

Back
Top Bottom