Skid pad Saturday July 23rd

sweet!!! finially my weekend off and not a friday night i work!!!! if u know anybody that can mount tires on site let me know ill $$$ i have a couple sets to go through??

I'll be there, I'll slide a little, but i need to practice some other things:D some shit that happen on the streets made want to practice evasion maneuvers. you never know... lack of power cuts your abilities in half, HA more so in miami and florida in general. heh cars patched up... mostly:driving:

if i can get my clutch problem fixed by then and find some way to tie down my battery to my rusty ass tray ill probably be there

dont feel like re-typing everything read my thread in technical titles s15 sr20de into s13 vert

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

btw gonna hopefully get under it tomm if this fuckin rain stops:mad:

I'll be there, I'll slide a little, but i need to practice some other things:D some shit that happen on the streets made want to practice evasion maneuvers. you never know... lack of power cuts your abilities in half, HA more so in miami and florida in general. heh cars patched up... mostly:driving:

So hitting just about everything at countyline wasn't enough? Must have been pretty bad. :laugh:

I've been waiting to drive since PBIR got canceled, so I'll be there to dial in this car and myself more :bigthumbu.

Back
Top Bottom