Skid pad Saturday July 23rd

Someone crashed?

Yeah, after I finished my session some guys wanted to slide. I went to watch some drag and when I got back I see the car crashed -____-

I thought I was gonna fuck up badly since it was my first time ever sliding.

Last edited:
Wooooot Anyways I had my fun renting out the rental car like as I preivously stated!

My first real time DRIFTING well "Attempting to drift" was pretty fucking awesome. I really enjoyed it alot and now really determinded to get my 240.

I'd like to thank Tim: Thanks for always making this stuff happen. Sorry for almost giving you a heart attack at such a young age yesterday while I was making that U-Turn lol

Moe: running the line.

Andrew: lending me his helmet to my friend.. & just talking shit lol

Urban: thanks again for giving my homies some ride alongs!

Bert, Josh for giving me some helpful tips. "I gotta control the wheel better" and not let that shit LOCK -___-

Finally that sexy manatte thing called Abe: thanks again for letting slide that shiii' I enjoyed I had my fucking fuuun trying to do some of this --> :driving:

Last edited:
Had a fun time drivin with bert, rafeal, n alex. Wish my car wasn't acting so stupid but whatever. Ill go through my gopro and see what comes out.

shit was fun i was in the red sc3oo first time out there got a feel for the tracked blew some tires ill be out there again for sure thanks again Klutch for letting me borrow a helmet:bigthumbu

shit was fun i was in the red sc3oo first time out there got a feel for the tracked blew some tires ill be out there again for sure thanks again Klutch for letting me borrow a helmet:bigthumbu

No problem man!

Had a great time at the event can't wait till the next one!

Back
Top Bottom