Skid pad Saturday July 23rd

anyone have any ideas on strapping down my battery my tray is completely rusted so i cant use the stock tie down also does it cost anything to just come spectate i may wait til next skidpad to drift shes not exactly drift ready yet

anyone have any ideas on strapping down my battery my tray is completely rusted so i cant use the stock tie down also does it cost anything to just come spectate i may wait til next skidpad to drift shes not exactly drift ready yet

Remove the rust hit up home depot get sheet metal 16 gauge and rivet or weld that bitch on dawgies i believe it 10 or 15 bucks to spectate

^^tru that good thinkin

---------- Post added 07-19-2011 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-18-2011 at 11:39 PM ----------

anyone have address for skid pad??? cant find it on the forum

Last edited:
ima be down ther this weekend first time actually drifting wat do i need just a helmet and the battery tied down?

i only got one pair of drift rims but a shit load of tires. know if there will be that ae86 there with the trailer to mount tires? and if so how much? if there isnt i proble wont make it

Yes theres been one there before. Some dude showed up with a red ae86 on a car hauler. He had a tire changer with him and was changing tires for people.

Hmmm I must have missed that one lol. I stand corrected haha. Well see if he will show up...

damn got a sr swap in my shop and a new baby girl to see....
damn untill next time...
:chair:

Back
Top Bottom