SFLDrifters 1st Annual BBQ

Thank you to everyone who came out to the BBQ. it was a great turnout. everyone who came out i appreciate this so much, i got to meet alot of cool people and it was nice to see everyone together, there was a bigger turnout than i expected. once again thank you to aero k, my culture, ter tech, and jdm of miami for everything it couldnt have been any better. i worked real hard on this and its great to see that everyone is supportive, and serious about the drift community. thank you

just got into the office and i seem to have been drunk posting last night.
The BBQ went on without any problems, you guys came out and made it great. i know z4k, FAL, J30 Meghz, Suaknee and STPBluesi03 took alot of pictures so sit tight people. and juan henao has pictures from the movies afterwards. SFLD managed to invade Markham Park, McDonalds, Muvico and TGI fridays all in one day. talk about excitement

MiaS13 said:
just got into the office and i seem to have been drunk posting last night.
The BBQ went on without any problems, you guys came out and made it great. i know z4k, FAL, J30 Meghz, Suaknee and STPBluesi03 took alot of pictures so sit tight people. and juan henao has pictures from the movies afterwards. SFLD managed to invade Markham Park, McDonalds, Muvico and TGI fridays all in one day. talk about excitement

Yep good meet! Good to meet some of you all! :bigthumbu

To Meg - Arize chicken arize :laugh: (ATHF)

Last edited:
WOW...Thanks to all that came out, the 1st SFLDrifters annual bbq was a blast and a good turnout. Had so much fun talking to cool ass people, the only thing that got me was the damn humidity and heat......but everyone looked like they had a blast, enjoyed the food...(thanks to my beautiful Girl, Rea, she made some of the most amazing mac and cheese ever, but being lactose i had to deal with the pain...but IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!! :D

You guys are all bunch of good peeps. Everyone that is dedicated to this site showed up with much love. Sorry i couldn't ride along on 595, my car is still have issues but next time.

All my shutouts go to everyone that helped us organize this bbq event, and u all know who you are....THANK YOU SO MUCH! :bigthumbu

I say we should throw a very first ever SFLDrifters.com Halloween party for the next event, anyone agree???

halloween... hope i am here. sema is right around halloween. and i know i am going to try to make it this year. i don;t gamble, but i'm not going for that anyhow. but i do hope i am here. i love halloween. dressing up like a geisha most likely this year, if i can get the kimono made in time. (best friend's g-ma is japanese and has some ill ass kimonos.)

Back
Top Bottom