SFLDrifters 1st Annual BBQ

BBQ was a blast had fun cooking but the best was sliding with everybody. no wrecks and no spins with that line of cars was pretty ill. Cant wait for the pics -SAS

Great fun, good turnout. thanks all for showing up. Rea that food was the SHEEOT!!!! thanks for staying up all night to feed our fat asses :laugh: hope to see all of you @ Moroso

yea bbq was a great turnout....awsome food,great music (at times) cool as people...even though nobody waited for me for the ride out....cant a nigga piss first sheesh!

p.s. I AM THE RAFFLE KING!!!!!!!!

man it was a great turn out!

sfld.jpg

Thanks to Aero K, Mias13.. for also helping organize this! =)
Thanks to everyone who donated, and taking part of being there.

I had a great time.
Ill post the rest of my pictures tomm, But I just wanted to post this group shot up!
It was nice meeting most of you (the ones I didnt meet before) Ps. i was the one, taking money, and talking on the mic. haha. :bigthumbu

haha, I remember taking a group shot, but just realized I was in this one, after I put my name on it.. so thanks FAL for this shot ;)

im sorry i couldnt make it out everyone, things are just a lil crazy with me packing all my stuff up. looks like you all had a great time. and i rented a u-hual to tow the two front wheels of my car and its to low lol now i have to see if i can go get my 350$$$ back tomorrow morning

SileightyBoi said:
man i was lik 5 steps from the group shot walking bak from peeing...and u guys went without mee

bro everyone left to go do the ride by picture thing when i was takin a leak too...bullshit guys! lol

FallenAngel said:
Great fun, good turnout. thanks all for showing up. Rea that food was the SHEEOT!!!! thanks for staying up all night to feed our fat asses :laugh: hope to see all of you @ Moroso

thank you. it was worth it after seeing manny eat like three plates of my mac and cheese. lol.

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
was fun... and the mac and cheese pwned all thanks rea.
no problem, i'll hook you up with some of that apple cobbler next time i make it again.

Back
Top Bottom