SFLDrifters 1st Annual BBQ

^^^that would be awesome chris. your wife seemed really down to earth. i love love love the fact that you two have a pet possum. that is so f*ing rad! hey, does she sew well? i can't use a sewing machine to save my life, i was a woodshop girl.

Great times, awesome meet. Everybody pulled together and made it the best we could. Met cool people, gotta play some new fun games lol, good to see cars running and shining again. I love it.

I gotta thank:

Bladder -nuff said
Ter-Tech -nuff said
JDMofMiami -for the support
Myculture Clothing -I love you guys
Aero K & SMDG and Rea -we family
ADHD for thr Grub
SNS for the Vibes
Sebastion for the Grooves
Mias13 -for taking and running with it, the idea and more.

[QUOTE/]
Mias13 -for taking and running with it, the idea and more.[/QUOTE]

worded much more polite then how i would have said it.

suaknee said:
Great times, awesome meet. Everybody pulled together and made it the best we could. Met cool people, gotta play some new fun games lol, good to see cars running and shining again. I love it.

I gotta thank:

Bladder -nuff said
Ter-Tech -nuff said
ADHD for thr Grub
SNS for the Vibes

From Aero K-----You are Family Suan & MyCulture, it was awesome being there with u guys!

Mias13, I dunno man, but next time, let me do what i had planned originally!!!!

the turn out was great i had so much fun :bigthumbu i wish i didn't have to work :mad: but overall we should do this again woot woot

wow!
I had a blast at the BBQ, good people + good food + good music = great time :D
thanks to every one for coming together and making this BBQ a succes :bigthumbu

Juan Henao said:
wow!

hey juan, where did you get those hats? seriously, they rock, not just the kick ass look of them, but the fact they can be my savior on my face from being sunburned. and makes for a great cover up if sleeping in a chair. lol.

Rwd Rea said:
hey juan, where did you get those hats? seriously, they rock, not just the kick ass look of them, but the fact they can be my savior on my face from being sunburned. and makes for a great cover up if sleeping in a chair. lol.
some guy sells them on the side of the road by my job. I'll pick one up for you next time I see him.

suaknee said:

I gotta thank:

Bladder -nuff said
Ter-Tech -nuff said

"""""Aero K & SMDG and Rea -we family"""""'

ADHD for thr Grub
SNS for the Vibes

i must point this out and say it never and i do mean never put smdg and areo k in the same sentince, parigraph not even the same catagory swaun never......

had fun at the bbq and i might not be there next year i might be gone of the map comletly by then

Flatline slider said:
i must point this out and say it never and i do mean never put smdg and areo k in the same sentince, parigraph not even the same catagory swaun never......

had fun at the bbq and i might not be there next year i might be gone of the map comletly by then

Wus up with u lately man, u haven't been the same pablo as we knew, what is the deal of Suan saying SMDG and Aero K......u do know they do offer both of our crew shirts, so i thought it was alright of him to put that in the same line, why would it be a big deal???
:confused:

Rwd Rea said:
^^^that would be awesome chris. your wife seemed really down to earth. i love love love the fact that you two have a pet possum. that is so f*ing rad! hey, does she sew well? i can't use a sewing machine to save my life, i was a woodshop girl.

Yea she has 2 sewing machines and a surger(i think thats what it is) I have shots of the costumes she made on my myspace :bigthumbu

Yea Progress is a good little critter. :ugh:

suaknee said:

I gotta thank:

Bladder -nuff said
Ter-Tech -nuff said
ADHD for thr Grub
SNS for the Vibes

My ass for driving 6+ hours(round trip) - just to say Hi, eat, shoot photos, win a tee, and leave. :laugh:

now, i will state that smdg didn't have to do anything for the bbq. you guys did get to avoid it, except the fact that pablo pulled money out of his pocket to get the food that you all enjoyed. and raffi spent money out of his pocket to get the pavillion for us to have the bbq. the bbq itself was great. i know its bullshit that one person gets the payed back and another doesn't. it was raffi's idea like i stated in the main thread about this, that it would have been more smooth had we been allowed to do what was wanted to be done in the first place. i am too stubborn to let it have went unorganized, and would have made sure that everything was fairly paid back, and no one was dicked in the end.
but all i know is that there is no need for hatred. its just bullshit how things seem to turn out to some people and some people get to be treated another way. but that is life right.
no one seems to think about how certain things are going to affect others. i do think that when people go to mcdonalds after a bbq and have a very large amount of cash at hand, and try to say they came up short and lost money ....eh.... i say don't hate anyone. just next time...things should be done more controled, and a not stick people doing things that make them designated to one area for hours, to grill for a bunch of people, when they were there to relax like the ones who took control got to.
big ups on that. seriously. if i had slept i would have helped grill. i was informed that extra grills were being brought or i would have taken the one off the porch so we had an extra one. thanks.

Juan Henao said:
some guy sells them on the side of the road by my job. I'll pick one up for you next time I see him.

you will be my hero. lol.just tell me how much they are. i am down no matter what, that hat is such a great sunshade. plus i'm skinny so if i stand still i look like a lamp.

STP03bluesi said:
Yea she has 2 sewing machines and a surger(i think thats what it is) I have shots of the costumes she made on my myspace :bigthumbu

Yea Progress is a good little critter. :ugh:

My ass for driving 6+ hours(round trip) - just to say Hi, eat, shoot photos, win a tee, and leave. :laugh:

yea bro that was u on your skateboard snappin pix of my s13 while i was left behind in the ride along shoot.... cant wait to see them bro...and congrats on a fellow raffle winner!!!!

Aerok180 said:

Wus up with u lately man, u haven't been the same pablo as we knew, what is the deal of Suan saying SMDG and Aero K......u do know they do offer both of our crew shirts, so i thought it was alright of him to put that in the same line, why would it be a big deal???
:confused:

i will explain tonight in person fuck the drama lets just get this over with man and walk our diffrent ways :cool:

Flatline slider said:

spread that sand / pepper :)

Juan Henao said:
wow!
..sorry about the trans juan :( i guess we were havin to much fun :D

thanks gals and guys had a great time! e30 G killing it on the 1's and 2's i had no other option but to dance. usually dont do it in public but its family we talkin here. i will be there for the next one if you guys need help cooking and music and dacing is what im made of so haller at me.

im out

sea bass AKA what miata?

DownSouthS13 said:
yea bro that was u on your skateboard snappin pix of my s13 while i was left behind in the ride along shoot.... cant wait to see them bro...and congrats on a fellow raffle winner!!!!

Pics up. Yea i have no clue what I won :ugh:

Back
Top Bottom