SFL Wheel specs/Fitment Reference Thread

ithajokai, if you ever get rid of those wheels, let me know, i'd like to see what they look like on my wagon, it'll probably look like secrets2k, but i'd like to try it anyway.

too much bs on this page. pm eachother about which size 15" tires are your fav fav's. plz stop failing up the thread.

12.5 +6 0* camber like a real man.

air tucking:

more pics when i fix the fronts and then lower it to perfection.

17x10 +20 with a pretty good pull on the rear of my s14 with +25mm spacers
5da75057.jpg

33641ed2.jpg

15722083.jpg

better pics soon

Last edited:
Need pics of the whole car^^ but looks good regardless even though i never really liked those wheels.

Dorian, dont those wheels cost more than some ppls cars on this forums? Does look nice, just get some paint on that bitch. Also could i see some far shots of the whole car.

I have stock bulitt style 2006 mustang rims and am not sure of the fitment. If I put coilovers on the car will it eliminate the rim pushing against the stock shock in the front? Haven't tried the rear yet since I know the fronts rub. The actualy bolts are preactically flush with the outside of the rim since they don't have a big offset.

I have stock bulitt style 2006 mustang rims and am not sure of the fitment. If I put coilovers on the car will it eliminate the rim pushing against the stock shock in the front? Haven't tried the rear yet since I know the fronts rub. The actualy bolts are preactically flush with the outside of the rim since they don't have a big offset.

Run spacers to push the wheel away from the strut.

What kind of spacers? Any size and from where? For all 4 of the fat ones on enjuku I might as well just buy different rims.

What kind of spacers? Any size and from where? For all 4 of the fat ones on enjuku I might as well just buy different rims.

5mm slip ons that should fix the problem and if you qet coils they're thinner then stock struts shouldn't have an issue

Back
Top Bottom