SFL Meet March 5

Arauz

Spectator
Homestead Speedway @ 10pm

March 5

Meet to just chill and finally get far south drifters together. No crazy stuff, wanna keep low profile from the cops. we wanna keep this going once a month.
Let's try and bring some food and drinks, I'll be there with my Camera taking some pics also.
Hope to see you all there.

Last edited:
I know of a couple more people that are going.

If anyone is gonna be hungry let me know and I'll pass by Taco Bell or Wendys and buy a bunch of stuff and you just pay me there.:bigthumbu

Besides that, let's try and round up as many South Florida Drifters.
:woot:

you are aware that we have a SFLD meet where we chill. and i dont think most people will drive that far when they can just go to sheridan and flamingo

sir I am completely aware of that. Sheridan and Flamingo is the Official SFLD meet, But, for the same reason you wont drive this far south, Some of us wont drive that far North... The purpose of this meet is not to take away from Sheridan, but to give an opportunity to others who can't make it up there. I apologize for coming across the wrong way. I also plan on changing it from wednesday since that is the same day you guys meet and I myself wanna get to meet all of you. We would like to just have this once a month if it is possible. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom