SFL Meet March 5

y0, as of now, im a no go. Car died and won't start. Hopefully its not the alternator...F@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brooo, lol My night was filled with lucky charms!!! Im on my way to pick my car up now. Fonz you tell the story cause I aint. And btw thanks again Fonz, your a life saver:bigthumbu

kk, after messing around for a while and chilling, we scrambled to leave. on the way to another spot Arauz's battery dies(mind you a new one and new alt.), after push starting and having a cop jump the car they still had to push the car across us1 to jessies aka efactory s13 house (about 12 or 1 at night). after tooling around and calling tow trucks that hang up on ppl we decided to call it a night and pick the car up later. Lol it was pretty interesting but it was cool to meet you guys lol. We gotta do it again at the water tower soon. oh and thx for the power steering Arauz :D

lmao yea very fun over there we should do that sometime again.... :)

go put up pic already man cant wait see pic...

Last edited:
lol i fail at photography, hopefully arauz got some pics

P1010050.jpg

P1010054.jpg

lol the ghetto push
P1010057.jpg

P1010058.jpg

completely missed this thing...i was kinda 50/50 on going...you guys are the same distance south as sherridan and flamingo is north.

yep i need get my clutch replace asap....... i just bought it and i am waiting for it get here...

yo aruz what happen the pic that i drift the rx8???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom