Sebring Drift? Wat!?

I want 4th gear entries, manly and hairy, old spice brawny entries.

It's definitely not that skid pad.
So I just called and spoke with someone else, and she said they rent the back half of the airport, not the racetrack. So they have like 3 runway strips to use. If I was better at the internet I would post this satelite pic, but here it is: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...436,-81.341207&spn=0.013595,0.019226&t=h&z=16

It looks like each runway is like 400' wide. It's looking pretty sweet. Also she said it's for sure happening, and it's pay at the gate, or I'm sure you could pay credit card over the phone. This place trains stunt drivers for movies.

read these words^^^

I have my doubts about this Bobby Ore guy.

He list that he has raced in F1, the 24 hours of LeMans and NASCAR

He never raced in F1 and his only time at LeMans he didn't Start. And his name does not appear on any list I can find of people who have raced in NASCAR.

By "NASCAR" he means driving cars on two wheels, and by "Formula 1" he means driving busses on two wheels.

yea im wondering about this too, i think ill give them a call and ask what to expect if im going all the way there.

I just got off phone, 3 courses will be setup. Beg, inter, advanced. You pick from what I understood on where you start off. She also said 'everyone charges 100$ for open practice" when I told her the price was a little steep. But i think I'll give it a shot. Worst comes to worse I waste about $200 hah. :mad:

anyone else?

im shootin for the dec one cause i realy need to get suspension and a diff before i drift again.

icalled a few days prior and the lady that is kinda a jerk told me they have lots of interest from people saying its their first time. so besides all those honda (FF in general) guys, i dunno if any one went haha.

i wanna go december, maybe ill do that instead of ter-tech. same price, and i have my license.... hmmmm

I called and asked about caged cars being allowed to tandem. I was told IF the drivers can demonstrate skill appropriate to allow more than one car at a time, then it will be considered and very possible.

Back
Top Bottom