Sat. Nov 10th Drift event at Moroso by Ter-Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how many people are on the skidpad roster?

I plan on coming, but I am working on getting a trailer.

well theres 27 people registered an theres suppposed to be 30 for skid and 30 for road, so i'm assuming anyone can go on the skid pad

do u know at wut time the attempt for the burnout thing is gonna happen? cause ima get there like at 9:30pm and i really dont wanna miss it.

93drifter said:
well theres 27 people registered an theres suppposed to be 30 for skid and 30 for road, so i'm assuming anyone can go on the skid pad
skid pad is usually PACKED... lol only about 10-15 drivers actually hit the roadcourse (I think)

yo if i can get my car ready by saturday can i pay when i get there. i know that theres spots open still but i don't want to buy a spot before i see if i can fix my pos. I blew out my master cylinder, brake lines, wheel cylinders, and a bunch of other shit after countyline. lol -SAS

suaknee said:
GL SAS I'll be your pit crew umbrella boy! lmao

i still haven't fixed my steering rack but fuck it if i can get my brakes done i'm gonna slide. -SAS

BiG MiKE said:
skid pad is usually PACKED... lol only about 10-15 drivers actually hit the roadcourse (I think)

At last 2 moroso events, Their was a max of about 16 or 17 on the skidpad at one time. It stays pretty constant with about 9 or 10 on at any given time.

As long as they don't do groups.

well I figure there will be alot at first on the skid pad, then quite a few will move to the road course later on that night, Ter Tech will decide if you can be let out on the road course

This is only my second event, been to desoto once. Plan to just use the skid pad, not nearly skilled enough for road course yet. I learned alot in just one event and hope to learn a great deal more at this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom