Sat. Nov 10th Drift event at Moroso by Ter-Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my brakes working again so im gonna reg tonight. still got a broken steering rack though lol. I'm too lazy to pull my motor to get the rack out. fuck it its whatever. -SAS

1 1/2 days left. Get what ever you got to get done, DONE.

Our cars are going to run amazing with a temp of 59 degrees. Its gona be sick.

i'm dying for saturday already!!! talked my g/f into going with me...s we will be popping her drift cherry! (Shes gonna think I'm nuts :p)

i just got done new master cylinder, brake lines, and wheel cylinders. Lets hope i can do better then at countyline. I have yet to replace my rack but i have a little more seat time in the car this time so i'm kinda use to the understeer. -SAS

SAS said:
i just got done new master cylinder, brake lines, and wheel cylinders. Lets hope i can do better then at countyline. I have yet to replace my rack but i have a little more seat time in the car this time so i'm kinda use to the understeer. -SAS

youll prolly have an easier time on the skid pad...

we just got back from the local meet with mrhythm_drifting and others...I don't know by forum name...awesome...will see you guys tomorrow...rhythm_drifting like I said...you are on the watch list...your ass is out of....skid pad...don't think you will be safe there...we will kick you out

Got my rental, just looking for a tampa person to come along and be my navigator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom