s0loWkooPi(LEO) challenged to a boxing match...

SFLD Boxing match LEO VS SAL!! Who will win?

• LEO

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • SAL

Votes: 89 89.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guess I have to start drama and make people wanna fight each other.. brb

:chair:why are you always looking for trouble pancho! ill punch you right in the neck come at me bro

that rocky/eye of the tiger refernce made me bout fall out of the chair laughing, Leo going silent, trying to get right, and coming out super hard hahaha "DEMS MAI BATTLES NI99AH!"

Which Alex is the tag "Alex vs Damien next" talking about lol

It's talking about me now what you gonna do? Lol jk I'm pretty sure the tag was made by Ralph (homeskillet) and it was referring to me and the other Damian with the z32 because according to Ralph there's a rivalry lol

It's talking about me now what you gonna do? Lol jk I'm pretty sure the tag was made by Ralph (homeskillet) and it was referring to me and the other Damian with the z32 because according to Ralph there's a rivalry lol

lol figured because my name is damian..not damien

TEAM ALEX!! :gayfight:

:banwpb:

I second this motion.

:banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb: :banwpb:

i can do this all day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom