s0loWkooPi(LEO) challenged to a boxing match...

SFLD Boxing match LEO VS SAL!! Who will win?

• LEO

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • SAL

Votes: 89 89.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pancho

spit in my mouth
Staff member
So this might be the most talked about/viewed thread on SFLD at the moment and for good reason, below is the actual thread and a quote that made my dick hard...

direct quote from thread:
http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75117

I'll box.

If I win, I get my $120. If I lose, Leo keeps my money and I hand over the OG pics of his gf. And I'll shut up about him owing me money. And we use 4 oz. gloves.

most ethugs on this site will do the running of the mouth via internet but this guy SAL(NismoTuner21) actually challenges LEO to a boxing match for the money owed..... so brings me to my next point..lets make it happen.. well make an event out of it... I might even sell stickers.... Cast your vote now.... who do you think will win... LEO OR SAL...

Yo I'm down to watch this.. finally put a fist and face behind the ethugging. Voted as well. This has to be one of the most epic things in sfld history..

Yo I'm down to watch this.. finally put a fist and face behind the ethugging. Voted as well. This has to be one of the most epic things in sfld history..

ehhhh I wouldnt go that far... the official SFLD whore thing I did a few years back was pretty epic....

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Lulz voted... U should include some stats on these guys (weight, height, etc.) :)

I PM'd both fighters..

LOL this just gets better and better! Doubt both parties would actually want to carry it through and have everyone watch.. But if SO, I will be there! Sounds super EPIC! Team Leo LOL.

TEAM LEO 4 LYf3 yo!! should be held in a skid pad just saying :p maybe a latter match and have the pics and money in a suit case on top

lol, like amp said I doubt they might go through with it, but I'm willing to promote this, and use full legal boxing rules... if it ever does happen. :rolleyes:

lol at poll thus far.
Voted.
And +1 at skidpad...or even the countyline big track event. we can do it before u pay to get in...that way its technically not on tim or the track hahahaha.
I'm even down to Ref the shit.

lol at poll thus far.
Voted.
And +1 at skidpad...or even the countyline big track event. we can do it before u pay to get in...that way its technically not on tim or the track hahahaha.
I'm even down to Ref the shit.

Ahmed for REF!

Back
Top Bottom