s0loWkooPi(LEO) challenged to a boxing match...

SFLD Boxing match LEO VS SAL!! Who will win?

• LEO

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • SAL

Votes: 89 89.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have Questions to Ask,

First Leo, whats his height , weight, how long is his arms.

Sal, whats his height, weight , how long is his arms.

anyone has any late pictures of both this guys. not naked pics but to at least see whats their body type.

Either way, depending i guess the person that has longer arms will be much easier to reach his opponent than the other guy that has small arms, and who is bigger in body size cuz i will go for the small body frame size , depending on his body frame smaller person thinner will move much faster than the heavy guy.

Anyone taking money bids, nahh i dont wanna bid this fight shit might be fixed too .. ..:laugh:

Have Questions to Ask,

First Leo, whats his height , weight, how long is his arms.

Sal, whats his height, weight , how long is his arms.

anyone has any late pictures of both this guys. not naked pics but to at least see whats their body type.

Either way, depending i guess the person that has longer arms will be much easier to reach his opponent than the other guy that has small arms, and who is bigger in body size cuz i will go for the small body frame size , depending on his body frame smaller person thinner will move much faster than the heavy guy.

Anyone taking money bids, nahh i dont wanna bid this fight shit might be fixed too .. ..:laugh:

way to bring something back from the dead!!

Niceeeeee! Pancho is still waiting for your info breh

cnnf-meme-generator-haha-damn-he-still-mad-d76410.jpg

Back
Top Bottom