s0loWkooPi - BEWARE!

beatingadeadhorse.gif

I'm still waiting for you to be a man and see me in person and claim this supposed "debt" I have with you. Get all your personal issues out of your chest babe.

beatingadeadhorse.gif

I'm still waiting for you to be a man and see me in person and claim this supposed "debt" I have with you. Get all your personal issues out of your chest babe.

Leo you can be a cool guy when i have talk to you, but ^^^ makes you out to look like a little kid trying to act hard, this isnt about how can kicks whose ass, all you seem to be doing is beating around the bush with you quotation marks. I'm going to ask you straight up, do you owe Sal money for the battles he sold you?

Lets get this clear no one is gonna whip anyone's ass, you guys and every other queer that has posted negative feedback about each other on here knows that. It hasn't happen till this day, and it won't start now. This is very simple use this as a lesson in life, and move on. Now you know next time what to do when it comes to friends or a random person.

i don't know man, i haven't been on here in a while and it seem that this is turning into REAL bitch fest. Sal your my boy and i can completely see where you are coming from. If the man owes the man owes, I've been on both sides of the story and eventually things get squared out. now the fact that leo is trying to be a hard ass by puffing his mane makes him look childish. ill say this to both of you. Sal just let it go, be the better man and let the man continue along his way, everything comes back to bite you. Leo i figured you a better person than this, but whatever your showing your colors and it seems you were backed in a corner so now your trying to be hard...........and i think sal can lay you out....just saying............................

and bryant....you chula sucia .....there has been 2 cases of SFLD v. SFLD violence and they were both quick and to the point.......chula

Still calling each other babe.

Seems like there is festering anger but both parties still wanna be cool with each other.

Stay friends without any more money deals could be a possibility

Hope you two work it out

Sniffles! Bahhahahahahahahahahah I told u that you were gonna get put into your place what goes around comes around!!!! Frigen tooool:bigthumbu

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Jello fight anyone?

and bryant....you chula sucia .....there has been 2 cases of SFLD v. SFLD violence and they were both quick and to the point.......chula

If your talking about what I think your talking about me and my brother have had more intense fights over who gets the last piece of chicken at my house.

wow wait... so Leo and Sal are not friends anymore?
Alan... your not Dr. Phill <3
all spanish peeps are :shady:
I'm fat and bored...
oh and where are this supposed nudz

I got no .02 to put in cause I'm broke but shit like happens every day.

i don't know man, i haven't been on here in a while and it seem that this is turning into REAL bitch fest. Sal your my boy and i can completely see where you are coming from. If the man owes the man owes, I've been on both sides of the story and eventually things get squared out. now the fact that leo is trying to be a hard ass by puffing his mane makes him look childish. ill say this to both of you. Sal just let it go, be the better man and let the man continue along his way, everything comes back to bite you. Leo i figured you a better person than this, but whatever your showing your colors and it seems you were backed in a corner so now your trying to be hard...........and i think sal can lay you out....just saying............................

lol you obviously didn't see his first thread Emil. And what part of I don't owe him a fucking penny didn't we grasp here?

wow wait... so Leo and Sal are not friends anymore?
Alan... your not Dr. Phill <3
all spanish peeps are :shady:
I'm fat and bored...
oh and where are this supposed nudz

I got no .02 to put in cause I'm broke but shit like happens every day.

Thanks for crushing my dreams lol

Lets get this clear no one is gonna whip anyone's ass, you guys and every other queer that has posted negative feedback about each other on here knows that. It hasn't happen till this day, and it won't start now. This is very simple use this as a lesson in life, and move on. Now you know next time what to do when it comes to friends or a random person.

Never said I wanted to fight him. He's not worth getting my hands dirty, unless he tries some some shit.. Which I doubt he has the balls to considering he loves to ignore me.

I figured him a better person as well, and I was wrong.

Still calling each other babe.

Seems like there is festering anger but both parties still wanna be cool with each other.

Stay friends without any more money deals could be a possibility

Hope you two work it out

Chilllll.....

Back
Top Bottom